Search results

1. VegaKotes

The Illusion of Choice and But Thou Must

So there's a mechanic of game design that I've been wondering about a lot lately.  The illusion of choice.  What is an illusion of choice?  Well it's where you're given 2 or more choices but they all ultimately lead to the same conclusion. Let's have some examples. :3 How bout another? This...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Well, looks like I need to build myself a quest system. Or really just a system for "Helpful voices" to talk to the player. I'm sure nothing will go wrong listening to them.... They're "helpful". :LZSwink:

Should be pretty easy with PIXI just letting me write all over the screen. :LZSexcite:
I'm starting to think I just dont like anime since the last one I enjoyed was none of them.
Hi guys, Im new here. Im using RPGMMV. In this community i would like to learn more and become better rpg developer.
The main character for the first game was originally going to become a member of the party in the third game but I'm probably changing him to an important NPC instead. That brings the third game's total ensemble roster down to nine with one optional secret character.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dudoanxsmb