Search results

1. LeoHeart

RMMV The Long Road (Demo Available)

2/25/2017 Update: A new version of the demo has been released! Enjoy! The Long Road is a heartwarming, hilarious and (sometimes) tragic Adventure RPG scheduled to release in Q3 2017 on Steam. At least 5% of all proceeds will go directly to fund no-kill animal shelters! The game features 100%...
  2. LeoHeart

Renderer is Forcing Blur on Battlebacks?

Heya! I've been able to completely remove that blurring effect on text by using my own "picture" fonts. I also used the tutorials around here and found a way to remove the blurring effect from the actual gameplay (maps, sprites, etc.). There is one place, however, where I cannot figure out how...
  3. LeoHeart

Suddenly, Saving on a Slot Erases that Slot?

Out of nowhere, whenever I save on a slot in my project, it gives me the error sound effect and it erases the save file that was chosen. I even tried going to an old backup version of my project and it still does it. I never installed any plugins that mess with the saving process, why is this...
  4. LeoHeart

The Long Road

The Long Road is a heartwarming RPG Adventure title in development for PC, iOS, and Android using the new RPG Maker MV engine! The game's lighthearted and whimsical presentation is complimented by a story about the pain of loss, the joy friendship, and the...
  5. LeoHeart

What is the name of this Window?

For the life of me, I can't seem to get rid of this black window that displays the current attack that is being shown. Does anyone know what the name of this window is? I can probably safely disable it if I can find it.
  6. LeoHeart

Changing Y Location of Window_Help for Battle Only!

Hey everyone! Been dabbling a lot in customizing my menu appearances and it is going well.  With one exception... I haven't been able to get my Window_Help where I want it in battle without effecting all of the other Window_Help locations outside of battle. Is there any way to change the y...
  7. LeoHeart

YEP.14 – Main Menu Manager - Error

Just finished updating all of my Yanfly plugins and I am getting an error with Main Menu Manager. I am only using Yanfly plugins and everything else is working fine. The plugins are listed in the suggested order. This is the error I am getting when trying to open my main menu. Any help at...
  8. LeoHeart

Yanfly Engine Changing Text Color In Battle Status

I have been trying for quite a while to figure out how to turn these two circled text to a red color (system color 18) As you can see I am using Yanfly Engine (All of Yanfly's MV scripts). I tried changing the (this.systemColor()); to (this.systemColor(18)); whenever the...
  9. LeoHeart

The Long Road - New Alpha Released! (Updated 2/9/2016)

This thread will no longer be updated, we have moved to the following thread:       The Long Road is a heartwarming RPG Adventure title in development for PC, iOS, Mac, and Android using the new RPG Maker MV engine! The game's lighthearted and whimsical...
  10. LeoHeart

YEP Battle Engine, Customize Text Color

Sorry if this is really simple to some but, How can I go about changing the color of the text used in the battle menu? I have tried scouring the .js files and can't seem to get it to work.  What I am specifically talking about is this: I'd like to make this text color match a different color...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My first Video Scene - Kraken Art By @whtdragon -

Still needs work but its a start.
Considering a side project of making a Choose Your Own Adventure in MV but letting people play it as YouTube videos with the choices at the end leading to other videos. Thoughts?
I've made a rudimentary prototype map for the first game with the MV RTP overworld tiling. I'm probably going to photoshop the crap out of it for parallax, but the prototype has given me new ideas about how I want to place dungeons in the game.
I got tired of not having an avatar image. Couldn't think of anything cool. So I'm just using my game's antagonist instead... How original. At least both of our names start with C?
Expectation: Design/dev a game for the game jam | Reality: "These codes suck, why did I do it this way? lemme fix this. Also what if I add feature xyz because... well, I can."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tocilux