Search results

1. Cryptic

Farewell...

Unfortunately, after a while of being inactive on the forums, and in game development, I have decided to leave the engine and game development with the engine (rmmv) for a while. I don't know if I will be back, or how long I will be gone for * Edit: Maybe just a month, I've just found my old...
  2. Cryptic

Multiple tileset categories.. (RMMV)

So, recently I purchased the "RPG Maker MV - POP! Horror City" DLC on Steam (was on sale btw) and I noticed that this was in the files: Multiple tiles for the same category (e.g there are 2 of the TileB images) however, rpg maker mv doesn't allow me to extend the tilesets, unlike some of the...
  3. Cryptic

RMMV [RSE] The Fire And The Beast

The Fire And The Beast: The Fire And The Beast is a demo, this means it is not fully done yet. Well, what does this game offer at the moment? The game, as of right now, has 3 different characters. Peter Daniels (Detective), Jess Black (Warrior) and Sam Ashton (Hero) the warrior and hero don't...
  4. Cryptic

Cryptic's Music Pack - Commercial use is free :)

-----This is no longer updated, my account is not inactive as of right now. ----- Credit: Cryptic Non-Commercial: free Commercial: free Repost: yes, but you have to link back to this thread. Edits: allowed as long as you don't share them, but you can use them in your game. Repost of...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Testing out applying a stroke effect to things at player level to increase visibility. Thoughts?

I wonder what cat meat tastes like.
Some call him... the wacky one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrPhantom