Search results

1. Runnyyy

How to properly align Door Sprites?

Hello again! I'm here asking another super n00b question ;w; I'm trying to make just a few doors a bit longer/taller than the standard or default doors, and even after following some tutorials, I seem to keep doing something wrong? My doors keep being cut off strangely, and even though I...
  2. Runnyyy

Creating "Boulder bridge" puzzle event help

Hello again! I'm trying to make a puzzle where the player must push several (re: 3) boulders into the water to form a type of bridge to cross. I would also like to make it so that after (1)One boulder is placed into the water, the player may walk OVER the FIRST boulder (already submerged), and...
  3. Runnyyy

Help using animated sprites with several frames (Fixed!)

Hello again! I'm making this post to request how I would go about using a specific spritesheet with several frames for an event (specifically, for this sprite: LINK ) I understand how to use simple animated sprites such as walking sprites and door opening sprites, but since this spritesheet...
  4. Runnyyy

Help Creating Avoiding danger Puzzles

HELLO I hope i'm in the right topic this time;; I'm trying so hard to figure out a simple mechanic: I want to have fireballs (or any projectile) continuously shoot from wall to wall, and if the Player touches the projectile, will be injured. (Player would need to time correctly when to move...
  5. Runnyyy

How to make fighting on map battles?

Hello, I'm incredibly new to the whole 'game making' scene, and I'm wondering if this is possible to pull off using RPG Maker MV. Basically, is there a way to make fights happen on the maps, instead of opening the battle sequence? For example: like in old Zelda titles for the NES/SNES, or...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My plan after learning to make my voice girly "Wow! You sounds cute!" "But actually I'm a man!" "Nooooo!!!" hehehe...
I get haunted from bugs that emit a terrible stench after being killed.
At first, I was going to put player objectives on the screen labeling it as "Helpful voices"... But that's dumb, I have a madness system. It will simply whisper objectives.... I mean they're probably objectives. The voices wouldn't lie right? They're friendly, and ...helpful. So clearly you should do what they say. Just watch the dark corners of your screen for advice and it will all work out! :LZSexcite:
Take care of your immune system: Go to sleep. If you looked at the clock an hour ago or four and it was way late then maybe now is the time. Mmm sleep...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Williboss