Search results

1. Papillon

Galv's Layer Graphics (fogs, parallaxes, mapping)

Actually, disregard my last post. That only seems to be a conflict with a plugin I'm using for testing purposes. It works fine otherwise.
  2. Papillon

That's a shame to hear, but thank you for the response and assisting me. I'll have to find some away around this, but calling layers outside the battle still seems to trigger the same error.
  3. Papillon

Same thing is happening in a fresh project so I assume at this point I'm getting the syntax wrong.
  4. Papillon

I'm not quite sure what's causing it. I've double-checked the script calls to make sure everything is spelled correctly and all the files are correct. As far as I'm aware there's no conflicts. It doesn't happen when testing troops in the editor but when a battle finishes in a playtest the game...
  5. Papillon

Really fantastic plugin, but I'm getting a weird error. Whenever I use a layer graphic inside a battle and the battle ends the game crashes and I get "TypeError: Cannot read property 'graphic' of undefined". Disabling the layers before the battle ends gets the same result. I'm not quite sure why...
  6. Papillon

Is there a way to check which actor is being targeted at the start of a turn?

I'll give this a try too. Thank you for the help!
  7. Papillon

Thank you all for the responses but I think I've found a suitable workaround with Yanfly's Action Sequences plugin. I've decided to have a random number saved to a variable at the start of a turn and then when the skill is executed I'll have that variable called and applied to a targeting action...
  8. Papillon

I was afraid to hear that. Is there no way to at least fake it? i.e. rolling a number between 0 and 3 at the start of every turn and forcing the enemy to target those indices?
  9. Papillon

I'm using this in conjunction with Yanfly's Row Formation plugin. The idea is that I want a specified actor to be highlighted as a warning sign, If the actor does not adjust their position they will be damaged. I was just wondering if there's any change in code I can look at or if all targets...
  10. Papillon

I'm trying to come up with a way to visually indicate which character is about to be attacked by putting an animation over them at the start of a turn. Though I'm not quite sure if there's a way to do this without having the enemy have scripted targets.
  11. Papillon

Yanfly's Button Common Events: Binding to a gamepad?

Hi there. I'm currently having issues trying to get a common event to activate with a gamepad. I have a common event where upon pressing a button the current party leader will change. I'm trying to get that to work by pressing the left shoulder button, so I've tried to bind the event to Page Up...
  12. Papillon

Compability Patch between SRD_CameraCore.js and MOG_WeatherEX.js

Try setting "Zoom Pictures" in Camera Core's parameter to "false".
  13. Papillon

Help with Battle Status window

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/sliding-menu-animation-tween.101250/ Does this provide the functions you're looking for?
  14. Papillon

Is there any way to display variables changes with SRD's Equip Comparison Upgrade?

I have a few custom stats that rely on variables to display. I've been using LadyBaskerville's Equipment Variables to attach a variable to armour and have it adjusted up on equip. However I'd like to have the change in value shown through SRD's plugin and I'm not quite sure how to pull it off...
  15. Papillon

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Probably going about this wrong, but is there any way to delay a SceneManager.pop(); call? I'm trying to make an animation that occurs when a menu is closed but it's skipped over when I call the pop command.
  16. Papillon

HIME_EnemyReinforcements: Applying states to individual enemies?

Never mind I was overthinking it. The summoned enemies can go over the limit of 8 so you can just use $gameTroop.members()[enemy index] for anything you summon.
  17. Papillon

[Solved]ItemUpgradeSlots: Items not showing.

Silly question, but did you make sure to add them to your inventory before testing?
  18. Papillon

Condition is Applied when TP = 100

I'm a bit rusty but would if (user.tp >= 100) { condition = true; } else { condition = false; } work? Edit: Beaten to it.
  19. Papillon

HIME_EnemyReinforcements: Applying states to individual enemies?

Hi there. I've run into some trouble with Himework's Enemy Reinforcements. I want to summon an enemy and then apply or remove a state from it, but I can't quite work out what to call. I've been playing around in the console but can't seem to find a proper function for it. Is it possible?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My plan after learning to make my voice girly "Wow! You sounds cute!" "But actually I'm a man!" "Nooooo!!!" hehehe...
I get haunted from bugs that emit a terrible stench after being killed.
At first, I was going to put player objectives on the screen labeling it as "Helpful voices"... But that's dumb, I have a madness system. It will simply whisper objectives.... I mean they're probably objectives. The voices wouldn't lie right? They're friendly, and ...helpful. So clearly you should do what they say. Just watch the dark corners of your screen for advice and it will all work out! :LZSexcite:
Take care of your immune system: Go to sleep. If you looked at the clock an hour ago or four and it was way late then maybe now is the time. Mmm sleep...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rbennin