Search results

1. GoodSelf

Looking for Skotty TV's Monster Card Plugin/Demo

Hello all! I'm looking for the demo and plugin listed here, however the links are dead. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/stv-plugins-stv_monstercards.80301/ Does anyone happen to have a copy of the plugin and/or the demo that they could link to me? Thank you all so much!
  2. GoodSelf

RMMV Standard Shop VS Gacha Shop

I'm debating on what shop style I want in my game, and I was hoping to get some feedback. So, in my game, the player will be collecting pieces of Furniture to decorate their room with. I'm stuck on 2 ideas. A - Players purchase individual furniture they want, with rarer furniture being more...
  3. GoodSelf

How many hours have you logged on RPG Maker MV?

Hey friends, I'm just curious as to how many hours everyone has spent in the engine! As of writing this, I am at 1,236 hours! Mostly on projects that are dead or dying :guffaw:
  4. GoodSelf

RMMV Enemy Movement Types (Clashing when used together?)

Hello beautiful people! So, in my game, you don't fight enemies in the traditional RPG Style. Instead, you must avoid their predetermined movements. This allows the player to learn their patterns and avoid them. Here is my little issue that I'm hoping to get some feedback on: how do you feel...
  5. GoodSelf

[SOLVED]Help using YEP_SlipperyTiles

Hello all! I have the ice slide puzzles in my game (go figure), and I'm using the YEP_Slippery Tiles plugin. However, as my character is sliding, I still can use the arrow keys to change their direction, completely breaking the puzzle. I tried setting Direction Fix on while the player was...
  6. GoodSelf

Light The Flames - Puzzle Help

Hello friends! I was hoping to get some feedback and ideas from all of you beautiful people. This is a simple idea I had for a puzzle mechanic within my game, and I was wondering what additions you all would suggest to make it more dynamic and interesting. So, the idea is simple. There is a...
  7. GoodSelf

Arcade-Style Town Theme Request - Music

Resource Type: Music Maker Format: MV Music Style: I am using a lot of the Arcade songs from Patrick De Arteaga - if it can sound similar to this, that would be appreciated! https://patrickdearteaga.com/arcade-music/ Description: I have composed a little midi melody that I have attached as...
  8. GoodSelf

RMMV Game Idea: Posession RPG

So, here's the main idea. You play as the ghost of someone who recently died, and you are trying to uncover the mystery behind your death. The main draw is being able to posses different characters, essentially becoming them to tackle different areas of the map. For example, the ice caves...
  9. GoodSelf

House Customization in RM

Hello all! I had a couple of questions I was hoping to discuss with you beautiful people. 1. Does the idea of collecting furniture to decorate your in game house excite you as a player? Is it a feature you would care about? 2. What would you expect from a house customization mechanic within...
  10. GoodSelf

Are you a guest browsing these forums?

After taking a quick look at who was online and what they were browsing, I was astounded to discover that there were five times more guests exploring these forums than users. With that said, I have one simple thing to say. Create an account and join us! There is a wealth of knowledge on these...
  11. GoodSelf

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Friend Codes!

Now that Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is here, I wanted to gather up all the RPG Maker Web campers and extend an invitation to be my friend! I encourage you to post your ID's here too! Now download this majestic game (If you can), and add me! :D ID: 5966 3405 123
  12. GoodSelf

Check Microphone plugin

Is there a way to have a plugin check if your computers microphone is on or off and set a switch accordingly? How difficult would that be to make, if it's possible at all? If it is possible, I'll be posting in plugin requests.
  13. GoodSelf

[Free or Trade] Piano Battle/Victory Music

Resource Type: Music! Maker Format: MV Music Style: Dark battle music with only piano Description: In my game, the main music track is just a light piano, and I thought it would be jarring to transition to a traditional battle theme. I'm looking for a simple battle track that uses only piano...
  14. GoodSelf

Class tied to BGM: The Super Bard!

So I've been toying with this idea for a while, I haven't done any Eventing or prototyping, but I wanted to get your opinions on it regardless. The idea is to reinvent The Bard class with Dynamic skills relating to the actual music playing in battle. For example, The Bard can have an attack...
  15. GoodSelf

Command Grid Battle System

Hey there, I was hoping to get some feedback on an evented battle system I've been working on. I hope to make a tutorial eventually once I polish up the system, but I would love to hear if this is something the community would be interested in. Here are some questions to consider: What is...
  16. GoodSelf

A Gashapon RPG

I had an idea similar to a CCG, but weaved into the gameplay of a traditional RPG. I was hoping to get some ideas or feedback to see if this is something the community would be interested in playing. The idea is that you can only buy booster packs. These packs contain four cards of varying...
  17. GoodSelf

Help with a complex Math problem

So, I'm trying to figure out how many combinations I can make using the following restrictions, it's kind of hard to explain, but bear with me. Let's say I have four actors in a party, each one of those actors has a small image associated with them, and when a battle starts, a large image is...
  18. GoodSelf

Rebranding old Project Threads

So I've been thinking about making a new puzzle game, but I currently have a project thread for a game that did something similar. I was wondering if I could simply Rebrand that thread as the new game, changing all the text, links, and title? I know that game threads need to be approved...
  19. GoodSelf

FREE Playtesters Unite!

I am looking for some forum members to test out the first build of my game, The Archaeologist, before I post the demo online. If you do decide to sign up, you could expect a copy of the demo around early May. I'm looking for about 5-10 people to help out, but any amount will do! For more...
  20. GoodSelf

RMMV The Archaeologist [Demo Available!]

BABY LUV GAMES PRESENTS For most of his life, Joseph Arling has been studying the ancient civilization of the Krystalin people. Fascinated with their culture, he published many books on the subject, and became world renowned as the leading expert in all manners of antiquities. Joseph put...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My plan after learning to make my voice girly "Wow! You sounds cute!" "But actually I'm a man!" "Nooooo!!!" hehehe...
I get haunted from bugs that emit a terrible stench after being killed.
At first, I was going to put player objectives on the screen labeling it as "Helpful voices"... But that's dumb, I have a madness system. It will simply whisper objectives.... I mean they're probably objectives. The voices wouldn't lie right? They're friendly, and ...helpful. So clearly you should do what they say. Just watch the dark corners of your screen for advice and it will all work out! :LZSexcite:
Take care of your immune system: Go to sleep. If you looked at the clock an hour ago or four and it was way late then maybe now is the time. Mmm sleep...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rbennin