2. Morahir

RMMV Skazka (Demo)

Can I find out how long it took to go through? :rhappy:
  3. Morahir

RMMV Skazka (Demo)

Done:XP1:
  4. Morahir

RMMV Skazka (Demo)

Project name: "Skazka" Engine: RPG Maker MV Skazka (Demo) - is an adventure game developed by Mustella Games. After one incident, the mother of the protagonist was cursed, and the only way to cure her is to get a divine flower that grows only on the "Mountain of Life". He is the only one who...
  5. Morahir

Khaar Stories

Thanks :3 Today and until February 2, you can try the game for free! :rhappy: Thanks!:rwink:Today and until February 2, you can try the game for free!
  6. Morahir

Khaar Stories

Project name: "Khaar Stories" Engine: RPG Maker MV Synopsis: The game is divided into several stories. Each story tells you about the difficult fate of the main characters. The first story will tell you about a courtesan named Kageru. The second story is coming soon... Characters: "Khaar...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:
Running on a creative high right now. Expanding my Redwood tile D with doors, windows, and some other odds and ends today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrAbdullahX