Search results

1. Legend20

Yanfly's OptionCore: How to add SRD_FullscreenToggleOption?

Basically what the title says. I'm trying to add SRD_FullscreenToggleOption to the settings menu in OptionCore, but I don't know how. Note that I'm trying to make a "On, Off" button for Fullscreen.
  2. Legend20

How to play multiple music tracks in the title screen?

I'm wondering if there's a way to play several different tracks of music on the title screen at once, and let the music automatically fade-in and fade-out, so the next track comes in nice and easy. Is there a way to do this? Or maybe a free plugin that can help? Newbie btw.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pft... people think the moon landing is fake. Nonsense. The moon doesnt even exist in the first place, it's just the reflection of the earth on the surface of space.
I don't know if anyone will get my old pop culture references. Item: Empty Basket. Description: Don't worry. Yogi Bear won't try to steal it.
My second childrens book is finally uploaded and approved and available to buy! I am so happy!
I just realized I passed 1,000 likes. I'm amazed you people actually like this crap. It's no surprise you'd like my high quality content. :kaopride:
Running on a creative high right now. Expanding my Redwood tile D with doors, windows, and some other odds and ends today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KRinlock