Search results

1. Quickdraws

Average stats gained from equipment when dual wielding?

In RPGmaker MV, Im curious if anyone has figured a way to average the stats gained from equipment when dual wielding using yanfly plugins or any other method they may know off. I just can't seem to come up with a viable workaround in my head and can't seem to find much in that department when...
  2. Quickdraws

Changing upraded Item Price? Eval

So been playing around with yanfly's item upgrade slots and I can't figure out how to change the price of upgraded items. Found this message on his site mentioning how a eval can change the price. "2015-10-17 at 8:56 AM Potions and such, by default, do not have upgradeable means...
  3. Quickdraws

State Overlay Control

State Overlay Control 10.29.2015 By Quickdraws Introduction My first attempt at a plugin in rpgmaker mv just wanted to get a feel for it. This lets your break the State Overlay Limit and control some of the parameters associated with it. Image: Params: Animation Frame Width + Height...
  4. Quickdraws

Break SV State Overlay Limit

Curious if anyone is considering doing this I didn't see any request for this specifically in the forums. Best I can tell you can only have the 10 slots for state overlays that they allowed. This very low would love to have a plugin that allows the user to employ as many sv overlay animations...
  5. Quickdraws

Slip Damage EX Trouble

I'm having a small issue with Slip Damage EX v1.05. I'm trying to create a formula that checks an enemies id and then does damage based on that. This is what I have. <U_SLIP_HP_START> [3, 4, 6].include?(b.enemy_id) ? b.hp*0.07 : b.hp*0.1 <U_SLIP_HP_END> The formula works perfectly fine in a...
  6. Quickdraws

Battle Symphony remove just enemy shadows

So I've been trying to edit the battle symphony script in order to remove just the enemy battler's shadow sprite and keep the actor's   shadow sprite intact. Since I'm using resized battlers from the rtp instead of small sprite characters the tiny shadow just looks outta place on enemy...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I usually don't enjoy survival games, but I absolutely love Conan Exiles.
Basically Everyone: Dont make a long game the first time. Me: I guess i'll make a REALLY long game in that case >:p
I've developed a habit of thanking cleaning ladies for their work.
Sorry Aerith... I will abandon your shoes... :guffaw:
Spent a whole bunch of time today reworking the area in the video because someone said it was too illusory. So I reworked it so it changes less, moved the grass up to the same level as the player.... And found enough extra resources to make the grass moves when the player touches it. Also lots more water, because it looks amazing. I'll probably put up a short updated video later today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webbmichael