Search results

1. Sekunri

Displaying message as a result of a function in battle

I'll get straight to the point. Currently I have a plugin in development where you are able to summon new actors not in your party into battle, my SummonCore plugin. Anyways within the plugin I have a function that dismisses a summoned actor after x turns have passed. It is as a result...
  2. Sekunri

Summon Core

Summon Core by Sekunri Video: About: I've been working on a plugin that will allow the summoning of actors from skills via note tags. The plugin also allows management of summons outside of battle while ensuring that summons are never a part of the main party. Inspiration for this...
  3. Sekunri

[MV] Battle Entry Animation

So I started working on a plugin a little bit ago and in the process of it I came to the realization I'm going to need to figure out where the "run on screen" animation and "run away" animations take place in the core javascript files. And I seem to not be referring to requestMotion() since all...
  4. Sekunri

Using Note Tags in Plugin Creation

So I've seen a few people ask about this in the forums but no one seems to ask the question quite the way I needed. I know that you have to make some function to read notes. As such I used the following template So as of right now this should do nothing more than load the note tags and...
  5. Sekunri

Summon Actors Plugin

Seki_Summon V1.02a by Sekunri   Official Development Topic w/ Update Video Introduction This plugin allows you to create skills that summon new actors not in the party into combat. A new version of this plugin will be making the plugin obsolete. If you have any feature...
  6. Sekunri

Deployed Game "Now Loading"

So I deployed my game for Windows and when i tried to run it I got Now Loading for about 20 minutes before I gave up. Is that normal? I clicked the radio button for Windows I checked Exclude unused files. I encrypted audio and images (as requested by Game Jam rules) and put an...
  7. Sekunri

Labels vs Loops in common events?

Not sure if this will get answered in time to fix it before Game Jam is over but I made a few common events with Labels in them and it seems like they aren't working. I was wondering why and if Loops would actually function in this equation. I'm going to proceed with finishing what I have...
  8. Sekunri

Game Jam: The Mansion

The Mansion Version 1.01 Alpha   So for my very first Game Jam and overall my first release ever I have this game to present to you all based loosely on the board game Clue. The game is unfortunately not in its final version. I have plans to further expand on the game I'm...
  9. Sekunri

Hello GameMakers

Hello everyone, I've already been here for a few days but I hadn't formally said hello. It's a pleasure to be on this community with you all and I hope we're all able to help each other in our goals. I also hope you all check out my games when they're finally done but due to my recent...
  10. Sekunri

Changes happening At Battle Start

Hello again. What I'm trying to do: I am trying to make events happen after a battle has been initiated but before items are drawn. I feel like I'm thinking too hard about it. I've gone over the code probably for too long at this point... so I'm going to take a break and wait to see what...
  11. Sekunri

Assigning a user defined GameVariable & using its value in javascript

So simply put I have things set up as follows @params: VariableToBeReferenced @desc @default: 5 I am using the following... though I've been uncertain about it. var params=PluginManager.parameters('MyPlugin') var VarNumber = Number(params['VariableToBeReferenced'] || 5); var...
  12. Sekunri

Is Forcing a Formation Change possible?

As the title suggests I am wondering if it is possible to force a change to the formation of actors in the overall party via any method. To clarify I don't want a players input in this decision. For example, I want to be able to force Actor 5 into Actor 4's position as a battle starts so that...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Found this old picture in the plastic case with my medical documents. I don't remember who this character is (I draw a lot of original characters and forgot about them very soon), but I like the design, may be I'll add guy in my game.

reading what makes plugins tick, so you can use other plugins to trigger said plugin... setup up Luna MV to have my own custom ATB Gauges from Yanfly's ATB. cool
It's Easter on Monday. Anybody got any Easter quarantine eggs? It'll also be my birthday, I'll be 31.
Sometimes I feel like I'm using plugins feature the wrong way. But as long as it works tho.
Dusting off RPG Maker MV and seriously working with it since COVID-19 has me with a lot of free time. Have a game project that is coming along steadily and I hope it proceeds past the alpha stage into something good now that I figured MV out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baccusmars