Search results

1. TDS

Stat distribution

Instant Event Commands 1.0 by TDS Introduction This script allows you to set and change an actor stats. Features - Change character stats(Parameters). - Changing only specific stats per character. - Setting unique stat boosting caps for characters. - Setting unique stat increases...
  2. TDS

Farm Engine

Well, I've been getting PM'd to death about this, so I thought I should post and answer all questions here. Yes, I am still working on this, but since the debacle last time with someone trying to claim it as their own I've decided to do most of the heavy work and testing alone. No, just...
  3. TDS

Instant Event Commands

Instant Event Commands 1.0 by TDS Introduction This script allows you to process event commands instantly. Which basically means that it allows you to skip an event to a specific part while running everything from the start up to it allowing to continue working on a long story or...
  4. TDS

Script Disabler

Script Disabler 1.1 by TDS Introduction This script allows you to disable groups of scripts without the need to delete them. Features - Disable scripts How to Use Instructions are on the script. But here is an example image of the tag name and placing Script Script Credit and...
  5. TDS

Sprite Reflection

Sprite Reflection 1.4 by TDS Introduction This script creates the effect of reflection on certain map tiles. Features - Set reflection tiles based on terrain. - Set Y offset of reflection based on terrain tag on the tile notes. - Set individual Y offset for character or events. -...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I try to check out 2-3 projects from the Games In Development forum every fortnight. I usually don't spend more then 30 minutes to an hour on each project, but I do try to leave a comment to share my thoughts on each one I check out. I usually just pick whatever catches my eye, but if you're reading this and would like a little feedback on your project in development let me know and I'll see if I can check it out :)
I drew Resident Evil 2 style lock for my horror game. (Pixels intended)
I wake up to see I now have 73 subscribers on YouTube, that means I've gained 67 subs in the last two days. :LZSexcite:
With all this practice, I'll be hitting competitive in social distancing soon.
Ugh! I have a headache coming on--not sure if it's from the sudden change in weather or caffeine withdraw...only one way to fi d out--Coffee time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unowa23