Search results

1. numituwi

Plugin for Holiday Events?

Happy Holidays everyone! Isn't this exciting? :kaoluv: Apologies for the post, I am on a kind of a hangover and an idea brewed in my head with Christmas being tomorrow... Is there a plugin for Holiday events? Like where you can make events occur tied to a player's computer clock? Thank you...
  2. numituwi

The optimal message box width!

EDIT: How embarrassing, my images had the wrong width numbers! Fixed them though Hey there! This is all based on personal preference/observation but what I notice is having your text box be "square-ish" compared to your 16:9 window screen typically looks the best. Though I think if you're...
  3. numituwi

Question about copyright using pixel art

Unless you're taking the actual sprites and modifying them or tracing them, Nintendo won't do anything to your original work. However, if you're basing it on a property like a few pokemon fangames in the past then they will probably get onto you so keep that in mind.
  4. numituwi

Hiding Pictures behind Irina Visual Novel Busts?

Good morning everyone! :kaohi: My friend recently bought me the Visual Novel Busts plugin as a early Christmas present! :kaoluv: I've been tinkering around with it this morning and I'm pretty pleased, but there's an issue that messes a bit with my game's aesthetic. (Note that the bust sprite...
  5. numituwi

Using custom sound

Definitely use .ogg files. They take up less space on the engine too and typically don't cause trouble.
  6. numituwi

Best Way To Implement "SFW" Setting?

Thanks for the suggestions! I didn't even consider having it in the intro, that's so simple! :kaojoy: And that's true too! Just remembered that SRD Super Tools is perfect for that. Thanks again!
  7. numituwi

Using custom sound

Can you upload a screencap of your folder files and how it appears in the resource manager? Also is it just not playing sound or do you not see it in the resource manager?
  8. numituwi

Best Way To Implement "SFW" Setting?

Good evening everyone :kaohi: So for context! My game has a few raunchy scenes and my friend suggested making a option for the player to toggle off "nsfw" scenes for streaming purposes. I was considering using DreamX's plugin since I'm using switches for the events but there was compatibility...
  9. numituwi

Help please! Adjusting Choice Font Size

Hello Eliaquim! I think the text you sent had some plugin incompatibilities because it didn't work, but, I did try your Yanfly message core idea and made the textbox text bigger with the \{ text code. Thank you so much! I appreciate the help. :kaojoy:
  10. numituwi

The best feeling is when your game is coming together the way you want it to be!

The best feeling is when your game is coming together the way you want it to be!
  11. numituwi

Help please! Adjusting Choice Font Size

Good afternoon everyone! I've been making some progress on my game and I'm currently testing the choices! Choices will be a big part of my game so I want to make sure they look nice, but currently my font is too big for the choices. Is there a way to make the font smaller specifically in the...
  12. numituwi

Is rpgmaker mv support gone?

Is rpgmaker mv support gone?
  13. numituwi

Cats are so cute I'm going to cry

Cats are so cute I'm going to cry
  14. numituwi

Thinking about opening a paid request post to create my battle system since I'm wracking my...

Thinking about opening a paid request post to create my battle system since I'm wracking my brain just trying to figure how to do it
  15. numituwi

Even just a few notes is good :>

Even just a few notes is good :>
  16. numituwi

Oh wow your last post was years ago omg Welcome back!!

Oh wow your last post was years ago omg Welcome back!!
  17. numituwi

Are scrolling platformers possible?

@Wavelength Oof, I figured I was going to run into that issue. I have considered switching to game maker, but rpg maker has the upperhand of dialogue strings/choices being really easy to create. I am more of a illustrator/writer than I am a programmer which also makes other engines...
  18. numituwi

Thank you for the replies! I absolutely will use these plugins for the overworld. Though when I mean scrolling I meant the screen moving like that of Super Mario Butter Bridge, or Kirby Super Star Dyna Blade. I am unsure if this type of platformer is possible or if it'll lag rpgmaker too much.
  19. numituwi

I'm gonna start this off with some context, just so things make a bit more sense: After studying old arcade games and figuring out what made them so fun despite their limitations, I learned that all of them revolve around variations of dodging/collecting. Liking the simplicity of that, instead...
  20. numituwi

Big big mood

Big big mood

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I try to check out 2-3 projects from the Games In Development forum every fortnight. I usually don't spend more then 30 minutes to an hour on each project, but I do try to leave a comment to share my thoughts on each one I check out. I usually just pick whatever catches my eye, but if you're reading this and would like a little feedback on your project in development let me know and I'll see if I can check it out :)
I drew Resident Evil 2 style lock for my horror game. (Pixels intended)
I wake up to see I now have 73 subscribers on YouTube, that means I've gained 67 subs in the last two days. :LZSexcite:
With all this practice, I'll be hitting competitive in social distancing soon.
Ugh! I have a headache coming on--not sure if it's from the sudden change in weather or caffeine withdraw...only one way to fi d out--Coffee time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrishare247