Search results

1. Arteriam

SRPG Engine - Plugins for creating Turn Based Strategy game

Anyways, the ONLY weird bugs i've found are those two, not even console can tell me what is going wrong, but UX Range is making huge freezes, and Path is acting weird too, not sure why its doing that.
  2. Arteriam

Actually, do you have discord? i can add you and send there more screenshot, cuz i feel like Forum is generally slower
  3. Arteriam

Hmmmm i still have freezes with that plugin, and also looks like a new bug appeared? Ooook Forum doesnt let me post the image, for some reason, anyway, Path is one tile up the character, instead of on him directly. @Doktor_Q
  4. Arteriam

Plugins, not all of them, but tell me if the order is not correct. And then in-game, but toooooooo much freezes, couldnt make a better screenshot. The freezes happen only when that SRPG_UX_Range plugin is activated btw. Thanks in advance :D @Doktor_Q
  5. Arteriam

@Dotkor_Q it was just 4 move and 1 attack range, and yea when i turn off the SRPG_UX_Range, freezes are gone
  6. Arteriam

@Doktor_Q When i use SRPG_UX_Range, i have HUGE, really HUGE freezes, when i click on a unit, when i try to move them, or look for an enemy movement points, i cant recall why this happens though, tried changing some plugin positions.
  7. Arteriam

Anyone has already made a patch for YEP Absorbtion Barrier and YEP Counter Control? I need to make a sort of reactive system, instead of normal attacks counters. I'd really need it, thanks in advance!
  8. Arteriam

Your doing some amazing work for this battle system! @Doktor_Q cant wait to see the AoE plugin-thing you're working on!
  9. Arteriam

@Doktor_Q oh wow nice, now it turns during skill used but then after teleportation unit turns face to the right direction! well done its working now. Also is there any extension to make different AoE shape? and not only different range shape like rn. Thanks in advance bro. :D
  10. Arteriam

@Doktor_Q soo since i'm still not a true expert, does it mean i did something wrong with the formula or just i cant do nothing about it?
  11. Arteriam

@Doktor_Q sorry if i disturb you, any idea why when i use a skill that target myself or just teleport to a random tile the character face turns the opposite? Thanks in advance, i hope you know the reason cuz it messes things up a bit, letting my units have bad evasion rates/counter rates since...
  12. Arteriam

Been testing this SRPG engine, and btw @Doktor_Q i think Cooldown patch plugin has some issues, no idea whats the problem there though. But doesn't work. Also is it possible to make Onmap early skills, be applied with a notetag? Soo i can make jumping skill just skip animation because would...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new intro Logo for my videos.

I speed it up, the one I use to use was to long.
The workweek is now over. Now I can work on my GamZzzzzZzzzzZzzzZzzZz....
Just watched Onward with the family. One of the best movies I've ever seen. <3
2 hours & 20 minutes remaining. :D
...trying to hurry finish up all commissions before I never put the controller down again ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YKJordan