Search results

1. Omige

just now have drawn up some wallpapers for Windows [SPOILER]

just now have drawn up some wallpapers for Windows
  2. Omige

How to study at home. :) My heart is glad to study but my brain always goes against it with my...

How to study at home. :) My heart is glad to study but my brain always goes against it with my body controlled as well.
  3. Omige

@Storyteller-Hero That makes sense. My class teacher used to be a Chinese teacher in Thailand...

@Storyteller-Hero That makes sense. My class teacher used to be a Chinese teacher in Thailand, of course being skillful in English and probably having a FB account. It's terrible.:eek:
  4. Omige

When I tried to sign up on Facebook, he asked me to upload my photo. It took me a while to...

When I tried to sign up on Facebook, he asked me to upload my photo. It took me a while to rummage what I can upload for it and ultimately uploaded the photo of my class teacher. Though, my new account has been disabled as I checked it today.:oops:
  5. Omige

Do you or anyone you know have a superpower?

I have the superpower to dream I have any kind of superpower.
  6. Omige

Yesterday my school informed us we shall have an extended holiday but today I was informed that...

Yesterday my school informed us we shall have an extended holiday but today I was informed that we have to attend class online. That sucks!
  7. Omige

My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in...

My city has enacted some measures to lock down the city from the plague for the first time in China and it has been reported even on some international news. :kaomad2: I'd never imagined my little obscure city would be paid attention to in such a way.
  8. Omige

@Yeseylon Perhaps an island in the Pacific such as Micronesian one. The population of Madagascar...

@Yeseylon Perhaps an island in the Pacific such as Micronesian one. The population of Madagascar is too large.
  9. Omige

Plague Inc. has put some virus in China. Judging by game experience we should go to Greenland...

Plague Inc. has put some virus in China. Judging by game experience we should go to Greenland. (And then Greenland shall somehow be infected.
  10. Omige

You're just like The Lion King, Orz.

You're just like The Lion King, Orz.
  11. Omige

@Hyouryuu-Na :kaohi:What a coincidence that The Kite Runner is also one of three English books...

@Hyouryuu-Na :kaohi:What a coincidence that The Kite Runner is also one of three English books recommended by our school this semester! But reading English literary works isn't our compulsory work, but interest. We usually read books written in native language.
  12. Omige

I'm so afraid I couldn't even finish reading my first book within such three-week winter...

I'm so afraid I couldn't even finish reading my first book within such three-week winter vacation. Fortunately, I've figured out a plan by implementing which I can read a few hours a day while finishing homework.
  13. Omige

I've bought a set of Harry Potter to entertain myself. However, my crazy geography homework...

I've bought a set of Harry Potter to entertain myself. However, my crazy geography homework accounts for more than half of my homework.
  14. Omige

However, new knowledge will continue to emerge and never stop until the world was destroyed.

However, new knowledge will continue to emerge and never stop until the world was destroyed.
  15. Omige

The merrier life is, the easier the sorrows are paid attention to as it comes. But it doesn't...

The merrier life is, the easier the sorrows are paid attention to as it comes. But it doesn't make matter, for, most of the time I'm happy. Let it come and let it go. : ) By the way, Merry Christmas to all of you!:kaopride:
  16. Omige

SCRATCH

I ever came across my mother's friend's two sons, who were two elementary school students, playing Scratch if it is the same app as yours. : )
  17. Omige

Do you have any literary works written in English but engaging for who is in middle school age...

Do you have any literary works written in English but engaging for who is in middle school age and easy to read? I can only understand books which native pupils are able to read. Thank you for recommending them to me. :kaopride:
  18. Omige

@[104669:@Hyouryuu-Na] Er...I even have no time to write a novel or script. If I don't do so, it...

@[104669:@Hyouryuu-Na] Er...I even have no time to write a novel or script. If I don't do so, it might get in the way of my expressing all details of my story.
  19. Omige

I've been almost fully occupied by my studies. I have a nice story but I have no time to make...

I've been almost fully occupied by my studies. I have a nice story but I have no time to make such a game or write it as a novel.
  20. Omige

Furthermore, excuse me, did you work very hard to learn grammar?

Furthermore, excuse me, did you work very hard to learn grammar?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Fantasy medieval western europe is fun and all but maybe I should set a story somewhere else for once...
Customizing window... is like a never ending job...
Is it okay to hug a tree? :/
every body. May I ask, why am I playing RPGMV with a blank screen and can't access the game?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chipyou