Search results

1. remainderstudios

Storage Boxes

Ok, i did you put "done"? Is that error already updated or should I wait?
  2. remainderstudios

Storage Boxes

Why should we look for another solution? I already tried the roninator one and it works perfectly.
  3. remainderstudios

Equip option (inventory script)

I didn't understand much, so what would the new efficient script look like?
  4. remainderstudios

Mouse click on images to trigger common event - VX ACE

I already understood how to put the code in conditionals. I haven't had a good day, my head is somewhere else haha. thanks
  5. remainderstudios

forget it, I already understood how to put the code in conditionals. thanks, it works great, have a nice day!
  6. remainderstudios

hello. I am using a common event to display the images. when the player presses the left arrow, it goes back one page (image), when he presses the right key, it goes forward one page (image)
  7. remainderstudios

Hello good day. i am using the falcao mouse button script to use the mouse in my game. There are some menus of my game that I show through images and to scroll through the pages you must use the arrow keys (<- ->) and this is somewhat uncomfortable. Is there any way to execute a common event...
  8. remainderstudios

storage boxes (move from inventory to box) - vx ace

No, i am using this save script:
  9. remainderstudios

works perfect, thanks! Do you think it is possible to do this but on the save and load game screen? it won't let me move between different games with the mouse, only the keyboard.
  10. remainderstudios

hello. I am using the storage boxes script by imp. everything works fine but there is something that I don't like, and it is the following: When you open a chest or closet , your inventory is shown on the left and the box on the right. to move between the box and the inventory (vice versa)...
  11. remainderstudios

oh, thank you very much, actually I don't need the skill. The only thing that is missing is the armor, but it is natural that it does not allow, since the armor I am using with another script called "Blackmorning Advanced Equip ", thank you very much really.
  12. remainderstudios

I know, I understand that it is a bit difficult. But it is that some people who have tried my game strongly criticize that the equipment menu is not very intuitive, they have even uninstalled the demo because the controls are not very intuitive. RPG Maker is the culprit haha. People are used...
  13. remainderstudios

With this new script, equipping an item does not equip it but instead opens Falcao's "quick tool" window. That would confuse players a bit, and they might say, "But why do I have to open two windows to equip an item, and only one window to equip a weapon?" There is no way to equip the item...
  14. remainderstudios

"Use" option no longer appears on weapons, great! But you hid the "equip" option for items. It should be possible to equip an item in one of the two slots that falcao script allows.
  15. remainderstudios

Oh thanks, I have this script just above Main. I think it's best to hide "use" for weapons. the "equip" option for objects is deactivated, it should be activated and the error should not appear, falcao also allows you to equip objects.
  16. remainderstudios

oh thank you very much, it works but i get an error when i select "use" on a weapon. Wouldn't it be better to hide the "use" option for weapons and armors? This error also occurs when I try to equip an item (for example a potion). In conclusion: Equip weapon -> Works! Equip Item->Error Use...
  17. remainderstudios

Hello. I am using Theo limited inventory script for my project. (vx ace) Theo limited inventory I want to know if it is possible to add an option to equip the item or weapon from the inventory. I am using falcao pearl abs script and it allows you to use a key to open a window and there you...
  18. remainderstudios

Mouse Sensitivity

I am using this script that allows you to place full screen (F5) or large screen (F6) (1280x720), do you think that influences something?
  19. remainderstudios

Mouse Sensitivity

I already did and it doesn't work. the cursor gets stuck at some points on the screen and then recovers its movement after 1 or 2 seconds and so on.
  20. remainderstudios

Mouse Sensitivity

Falcao mouse button script: https://falcaorgss.wordpress.com/2012/09/17/mouse-system-buttons-update-1-5/

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

angel3.gif
Angels sprite redo came out so cute! I had to add hair so her sprite matches the new faceart :LZSexcite:
Even if you made 1% progress today in your making-game, that's 100% success!
This is Ralph from VX!
index.php

Always be consistent with your project.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MisakiSakura