Search results

1. Rules Ideas That Don’t Deserve Their Own Thread

Hi all, I am deciding on making a game with RPGMV maker. Will my game be marked down for doing a fantasy and using real city names? I live in California and wanted to use local cities as town names. The land will be unique, but will players dislike names of real cities in games? The towns will...
  2. Pokemon RPG

I was planning on having Adsense for more of discussion and support with projects which involves with the Pokemon project that could be considered commercial/illegal.  
  3. Pokemon RPG

Thank you so much for your response! 1.) Alright, make a unique title that does not include any trademarks of Nintendo/GameFreak. 2.) I was considering make a forum for all RPG projects to discuss the projects and get suggestions. For instance having Adsense will not be allowed since the...
  4. Pokemon RPG

Hi everyone, I am new to RPG making and going to use Pokemon Essentials for RPG Maker XP. I have some concerns prior to starting the fan-based project. 1.) Can I use Pokemon in the title with all proper copyright credit to Nintendo and GameFreak Legal? 2.) Can I create my own forum for...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sniffing the enemy is important.
67lsfpj.gif
angel3.gif
Angels sprite redo came out so cute! I had to add hair so her sprite matches the new faceart :LZSexcite:
Even if you made 1% progress today in your making-game, that's 100% success!
This is Ralph from VX!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CosmicCrimsonChild