Search results

1. Moxy

POR_Asset encrypter + decoder

Thank you so much for your continued support! It's much appreciated!
  2. Moxy

That's good to know. I'll have to double check all of my files (there's a lot) to make sure none of Amy spaces. Thanks for sharing!
  3. Moxy

I saw this morning, but wanted to make sure it would work for me before I showed you my undying love for your help. Thank you for responding. I wasn't expecting it to be so quick, and even more importantly, you created a solution that I don't think anyone else could have provided. This is huge...
  4. Moxy

Is it possible to make this plugin extend to the webm movie files?
  5. Moxy

Encrypt Movie Files

My project is massive, and mostly composed of webm movies. For some reason, I was thinking that when I encrypted it on deployment it would secure all the media, but as I'm sure everyone already knows, it only encrypts audio and images, and not the movies. I've tried using Enigma Virtual Box, but...
  6. Moxy

Is there something like Enigma Box for Mac?

Is there something like Enigma Box for Mac?
  7. Moxy

Deployment To Mac OS

I know that Enigma Virtual Box is the go-to for deployed games for Windows, but has there been any new developments for a similar program or method for Mac deployment projects? My biggest concern is that all the movie files can be accessed outside of the game. I wish the encryption would also...
  8. Moxy

Card Battle System Extreme Lag

Is a refund possible? If I remember right, I thought the page itself said no refunds. I haven't done anything with this project due to the lag, and would love a refund, but for as long as I've had it, and the fact that I thought it said, "No refunds" I don't think I could really get one.
  9. Moxy

Urban Witches

Thanks! In the next week or two, I'll add a download for the full soundtrack. I'll post again when it's available.
  10. Moxy

Urban Witches

***Disclaimer*** Although this game is a work of satire, it does include mild cartoon violence, mild fantasy violence, alcohol reference, drug use, tobacco use, suggestive themes, moderate language, crass humor, & simulated gambling. GameJolt has given this game a Mature rating. I've spent a...
  11. Moxy

Add-On Content Released By Date

Thank you so much Caethyril! I may still use that code for something else, but I actually found exactly what I'm looking for via a plugin from ICF. I'll add a screenshot and the link to it in case someone else needs it.
  12. Moxy

I like that idea as well, but am still stuck as finding a way to have the game check to make sure the date has passed. If I do figure out a way to do so, I'll be sure to share it here.
  13. Moxy

I was wanting to do it to where you wouldn't be dependant on internet. If I did that, I could potentially use SumRndmDde's update tool, and overwrite maps that would contain the item. I was more so hoping to do something along the lines of running a parallel common event with a conditional...
  14. Moxy

That's exactly what I want to do! How would that work with an outside password? Like a password that would be needed for the player to enter inside the game?
  15. Moxy

I'm getting ready to release my game in about a month. I want to have add-on content (weapons, outfits, items) that are on the game from day one, but won't be available to the user until later dates. For example I might have a Halloween themed outfit available on Halloween. This way as time...
  16. Moxy

Chrono Engine / Changes to Command Guard

Did you ever find a solution to this?
  17. Moxy

Is this possibly what you're talking about? https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/stv-plugins-stv_monstercards.80301/
  18. Moxy

I have no idea what the TM card game is. Do you have a link for it, and was it for MV?
  19. Moxy

I would be happy with just 30fps, LoL! My desktop plays the demo fine, but when I try it on my laptop I have all the same problems as you guys. I feel that the only real fix would have to with making a full plugin and not running the whole system through a series of common events. There seems...
  20. Moxy

By optimizing the code, do you mean turning it into an actual plugin? @dragon1up That's unfortunate that the dev wasn't of any help. I get it from their standpoint of the demo is working flawlessly on their end. On my desktop it works fine, but on my laptop it lags to the point of unplayable. I...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sniffing the enemy is important.
67lsfpj.gif
angel3.gif
Angels sprite redo came out so cute! I had to add hair so her sprite matches the new faceart :LZSexcite:
Even if you made 1% progress today in your making-game, that's 100% success!
This is Ralph from VX!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pandarebel