Search results

1. OcRam - Passages plugin (for MV)

You had right! I'm Sorry xD But I'm wondering why before it works with the arrow keys, but when I use the Mouse then it won't work?
  2. (Yanfly Plugin: Item Core)

I was really blind :O thx for your help. Thread can be closed
  3. OcRam - Passages plugin (for MV)

Really nice Plugin :) I found something: If you stay on the bridge and u use the touch interface from a smartphone, than u can jumpt from region tile 16 to region tile 17. Am I to stupid to use it right or is it like this?
  4. For the love of god, I can't make under and over bridges for the life of me

Best tipp ever. I didn't do this step with Shift-Rightklick to copy the borders <(^.^<).....(>^.^)>
  5. (Yanfly Plugin: Item Core)

Hi all I'd Like to make the Game full in German. So how can I rename the "use" and "Augments" in the picture below? I guess I founded the Augments, but i dont know where I should change the "use" Thanks for ur Help :)
  6. Name Input

@Andar Is there a possibility to display a backspace button or to change a unused letter to backspace? I'm looking for a few days and i didn't found any solutions (plugins, google, this forum) I Ask because id like to use this feature for mobile devices and at the moment i cant delete a...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sniffing the enemy is important.
67lsfpj.gif
angel3.gif
Angels sprite redo came out so cute! I had to add hair so her sprite matches the new faceart :LZSexcite:
Even if you made 1% progress today in your making-game, that's 100% success!
This is Ralph from VX!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dathkoga123