Search results

1. caethyril

Bug Audio does not pause when game loses focus

Seen in RMMZ core scripts up to the current version (v1.4.0). Edit 2021-12-09: as of v1.4.0, Effekseer pauses when the game is out of focus, but audio does not. The thread title and content have been updated to reflect this. (This thread was previously titled "Audio + Effekseer do not pause...
  2. caethyril

Bug Restore move route - index skip

Edit: this bug is fixed in v1.2.1 of the core scripts. Seen in RMMZ core scripts up to the current version (v1.2.0). Description Events can have an auto move route assigned. If given an "active" route, e.g. via the Set Movement Route command, the auto route will be restored when the active one...
  3. caethyril

Caethyril's MZ Plugins

Caethyril's RMMZ Plugins Updated 2022-03-21: CaeF_PauseFix Looking for RPG Maker MV plugins? Click here! Features :kaohi: I've made some plugins for RPG Maker MZ! Here's a list of them with brief feature descriptions. The dates are when each plugin was last updated. For plugins marked script...
  4. caethyril

Caethyril's Plugins

Caethyril's RMMV Plugins Updated 2021-11-16: General - Cae_MenuDisplayOpts v1.2 Looking for RPG Maker MZ plugins? Click here! Features :kaohi: I've made a variety of plugins for RPG Maker MV but most of them are quite small/simple, so don't really merit their own thread. This is a intended as a...
  5. caethyril

Line of Sight

Line of Sight by caethyril Note This plugin is not designed for use with looping maps or with any plugins that alter tile-based movement (e.g. pixel movement). It does not offer any visual effects. Warning :kaoeh: This plugin may fail to trace sight correctly in some circumstances! You are...
  6. caethyril

Tile Animation Rate

Tile Animation Rate by caethyril Update! :kaojoy: I now have one big thread for all my plugins, including an enhanced version of this one: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/caethyrils-plugins.106255/ Features :kaohi: This is a small plugin that will allow you to adjust how...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sniffing the enemy is important.
67lsfpj.gif
angel3.gif
Angels sprite redo came out so cute! I had to add hair so her sprite matches the new faceart :LZSexcite:
Even if you made 1% progress today in your making-game, that's 100% success!
This is Ralph from VX!
index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Today