Search results

1. coucassi

RMMV YEP_EquipCore + ChangeWeaponOnBattle

Hey there! I'd like to use Kadokawas ChangeWeaponOnBattle Plugin, which comes free with RPG Maker MV. It adds an Actor Command in battle to equip another weapon or shield. Therefore a tiny equip window opens up, which lists the available weapons. Unfortunetely it seems to have some conflicts...
  2. coucassi

RPG Maker Games Critique with Thenerdmansion Game Submission

Heyho! Not sure if you are interested in short games. If so, I have a little game about 30 minutes for you. It's a funny little adventure which comes alive through the dialogue, so you can use your voice acting skills ;) Here's the link EDIT: Haha, I just realized you were the one comment I...
  3. coucassi

I wanna review your RPGM game

Oh, no pressure :) I'm happy to wait
  4. coucassi

I wanna review your RPGM game

Heyho! I hope I don't contribute to you being overworked if throw something in too?^^ It's a very short story, just about 30 minutes. Check it out if you find the time, I would love to read the review! Here's the link : )
  5. coucassi

We made an easter game :) [ATTACH] It's only 30 minutes, but if anyone wants to take a look...

We made an easter game :) It's only 30 minutes, but if anyone wants to take a look and leave feedback, it's out there!
  6. coucassi

Is this weird?

I would also prefer an increasing number, but if you can't figure out how to do it a term like vulnerability might work? I think VUL or something would work as an abbreviation as long as the player has read the word somewhere else before and knows it's a term in your game?
  7. coucassi

Can't learn new skills

No problem^^ And no, if you insert Add Skill the skill will be added from the start. But every Skill has a certain "Skill Type". For example your Cure Ailment Skill has the Skill Type "Special". So you need to give your actor the trait "Add Skill Type" and choose "Special". Otherwise the skill...
  8. coucassi

Can't learn new skills

You need to give the Class the Skill Type as a trait, just as you did with the Armor and Jewelry.
  9. coucassi

RMMV Track Elemental Damage

Perfect! Thank you su much :D
  10. coucassi

RMMV Track Elemental Damage

Heyho! After a long break I am back working on our game again and of course I immediately stumbled upon something I can't solve myself ... I would like to trigger a battle event after a certain amount of elemental damage has been dealt to the enemy. Say, after it lost 100 HP due to fire damage...
  11. coucassi

Well, actually I used more than one set, FSM Autumn Tiles, FSM Desert tiles (which is my most...

Well, actually I used more than one set, FSM Autumn Tiles, FSM Desert tiles (which is my most recent purchase), and the Kokoro Reflections fairy set :) Next to this I also included some fantastic pieces made by the community.
  12. coucassi

Time for some faery magic! Bought a new tileset and had to try it out immediately! [ATTACH]

Time for some faery magic! Bought a new tileset and had to try it out immediately!
  13. coucassi

MAIGS RPG MV WAREHOUSE

Yo, just wanted to show you the characters I created from your lovely hairstyles!
  14. coucassi

That's actually quite an idea o.o I will try that

That's actually quite an idea o.o I will try that
  15. coucassi

Just did a Parallax Mapping Timelapse on my upcoming game.

I love this kind of videos, looks really cool! Are these completely selfmade graphics?
  16. coucassi

RMMV The Mask behind the Dream [+TEASER]

Thanks! I will make sure to do so.
  17. coucassi

Haha, yeah I was kinda disappointed when I saw, that your release was postponed. Thanks and good...

Haha, yeah I was kinda disappointed when I saw, that your release was postponed. Thanks and good luck with your game! I'm still looking forward to it.
  18. coucassi

RMMV The Mask behind the Dream [+TEASER]

Would be highly appreciated! I just hope you don't get bored if you don't understand everything, because one of the main appeals of the game is the dialogues. I am not sure what the rules say about posting none english games, so if you like to play I will send you an itch.io link via private...
  19. coucassi

20. coucassi

It's done!!!! We actually finished our demo! I wish I could post it here, but it's only german...

It's done!!!! We actually finished our demo! I wish I could post it here, but it's only german and translation will need some time. I am proud, relieved and nervous at the same time but mostly I am just exhausted.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Going to try my luck with Rust programming language. C++ is just way too gosh darn frustrating.
Phew. Finally fixed all of the tileset and event issues in this demo. And now, it's time to release another, finished game. Stay tuned!
you know, since learning C [;)] I've grown to love VC and OpenGL :D
Welp. Just updated the biplane sprite-sheet with the missing "North" and "South" positions. Really digging the old 1920's aircraft designs as of late. Shame they're not in "vogue" anymore. They had style. I wasn't planning on making an Air Mail-centric game but now it is getting awful tempting.
animation-example.gif
ScreenShot_5_15_2022_4_23_30.png

found out the names of all the window's used in Yanfly's Victory Aftermath plugin and came up with some designs for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bet365samcom