Search results

1. Tycho X

Modifying core values, such as HP

I'm not quite sure where to start. I'm designing an 'office simulator' of sorts. As such I have no need for the classic RPG Combat system which MakerMV comes with. Rather, I'm looking to modify certain values and ... simplify them. For example. My 'hero' (protagonist) starts off with 450HP...
  2. Tycho X

TP stat

So I've been messing around with TP and to be honest I still don't know what it is and what it does. What does it even stand for?  I've actually renamed it to Stamina via the editor and right now I'm using it as an 'exhaustion bar'; if it reaches 100 the player is forced to guard/rest for a...
  3. Tycho X

Open World + Story

I'm having trouble making my story/plot connect since it's an open world So. I've decided to make my first 'test' RPG an open-world type with a decent story arc. Sadly, I'm having trouble 'connecting' it all... It's not like in a book where you just write the  next chapter and the story...
  4. Tycho X

Random Movement

Hey, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong board, I wasn't sure where I'd ask this question: Is there any way I can make NPCs move randomly in a designated area? Like with the map region ID when adding troops to a location/map. What I essentially did was create an area, marked as 2 on region...
  5. Tycho X

Hello :)

Hey guys! I've just gotten RPG Maker MV last week while it was on sale (been waiting for a couple months!), and I'm happy to say it's an amazing & fun program .. I can't stop using/''playing'' it!! Nearly 30 hours have already been sucked into a void  :D I can't wait for the day when...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Going to try my luck with Rust programming language. C++ is just way too gosh darn frustrating.
Phew. Finally fixed all of the tileset and event issues in this demo. And now, it's time to release another, finished game. Stay tuned!
you know, since learning C [;)] I've grown to love VC and OpenGL :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiresu