Search results

1. Sc0wly

Grid Free Doodads (F10) not working.

I updated my RPG Maker MV to version 1.6.2 on Steam yesterday. Today why play-testing when I hit F10 to bring up the Doodad interface nothing happens. F9 also doesn't bring up my switches. My other function keys are working correctly (F5 to reload, F2 to check FPS, F8 to bring up console, etc.)...
  2. Sc0wly

Player Turn Towards Mouse Cursor?

Hello all! I was just wondering if anyone knows of a way to craft a parallel event that causes the player character (on the overworld) to always turn toward the cursor. Either that or turn the player toward the current cursor position on click. Thank you for any help you can provide.
  3. Sc0wly

State Icon Positions (solved)

I'm having an issue after using the Yanfly animated sv battlers plugin where state icons are now appearing way above the enemy's head. What I'm wonder is if there's a way to adjust this.
  4. Sc0wly

Escape Slide

So I've looked all over and I can't seem to find where to change the sv actor slide distance when escaping. I wanted to remove it or at least adjust it. Anyone know where this is?
  5. Sc0wly

Animated battleback loop (using Yanfly improved battlebacks)

So I'm attempting to have one battleback fade in and out repeatedly over another to create a cheap animation effect. I've been messing around with the Yanfly improved battlebacks plugin: http://yanfly.moe/2017/02/11/yep-125-improved-battlebacks-rpg-maker-mv/ and using plugin commands that looks...
  6. Sc0wly

Skills change with weapon equip?

Hello all. I was just wondering if anyone knows of a way to make it so that all the skills currently available to a character automatically update when a different weapon is equipped. Any help would be really appreciated! :D
  7. Sc0wly

Larger animation effects

I noticed that all the animation effects use 192x192 cells. Is there a way to utilize large animation effects but still use the animation function in order to call them relative to a character's current position? Thank you in advance for any help!
  8. Sc0wly

Help with battle command list

Hello! I just have a quick question (sorry if it's been asked already). I want to remove the fight and escape options from battles in my project. I'm using the Yanfly battle core plugin so I'm already skipping it at the start, however I would like to remove the option entirely. This would...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Going to try my luck with Rust programming language. C++ is just way too gosh darn frustrating.
Phew. Finally fixed all of the tileset and event issues in this demo. And now, it's time to release another, finished game. Stay tuned!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiresu