Search results

1. FREE i need recruits for my game the cycle

funny cause im gonna get back to work on it
  2. FREE i need recruits for my game the cycle

thanks for the replies ive decided to cancel the project,not because of this very needed criticism but ive decided its not really a good concept for a video game
  3. FREE i need recruits for my game the cycle

reading this back its a little cringe worthy omg
  4. FREE i need recruits for my game the cycle

Engine: rpg maker mv Synopsis: the game is about a 19 year old boy named Jacob he learns his father has been seemingly killed by his uncle,he awakens this animal named lukin who is a guide Guides are the source of elemental magic one at a time Jacobs party gains the strength to wield a guide...
  5. RMMV i want a plugin for a custom victory screen almost like the one from persona 5

i want a plugin for a custom screen for learning a new skill and skills in general almost like the one from persona 5 heres an example
  6. halp plz i keep getting an error screen whenever i win a battle

more like more like 30 skills and weapons i dont wanna make again
  7. halp plz i keep getting an error screen whenever i win a battle

alright im sorry im new to the fourms,and i think its because i imported data from my previous game to the new game(im remaking my old game and dont wanna make like 5000 skills and weapons again)
  8. halp plz i keep getting an error screen whenever i win a battle

so i get this error screen whenever i win a battle in my game(i dont have any plugins) i hope to get a answer soon please help TwT
  9. Persona System

hey can we change the name of the persona menus?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Going to try my luck with Rust programming language. C++ is just way too gosh darn frustrating.
Phew. Finally fixed all of the tileset and event issues in this demo. And now, it's time to release another, finished game. Stay tuned!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiresu