Search results

1. rx.concepts

Commercially Free 3D Animated Logos & Titles

I hadnt realised i had done so, may have been my phones browser. Thanks for fixing it though :)
  2. rx.concepts

I had stopped these due to busy schedual. Im going to do these last 2 above and that will be it for a while. Thanks for the requests and watch this space ;)
  3. rx.concepts

MP Death

I believe the problem is that the death status itself will remove HP to zero since that what the normal occurrence is. So that when you inflict the Death status via a no damage ability for example, you die and HP is brought down to 0. I am guessing that you want when a character's MP becomes 0...
  4. rx.concepts

Video background in Title screen

Is there any limit to the number of images and can you adjust the speed of their display? I'm thinking of just how decent could you push it to be a like a high quality .gif. I make 3d animated logo's here over at the resource workshops but since I dont actually own a copy of RPGMaker I can't...
  5. rx.concepts

Moral system?

Oh and I also agree with kerbonklin. Without knowing the details of your game, I'd say that you would either make the consequences totally different (so replay the same game with a different story according to actions; pretty daunting task to do well resulting in different story progression) or...
  6. rx.concepts

Moral system?

I would head the old D&D route for this. Set up two variables, one to scale lawful<->chaotic and the other good<->evil and then align NPC's accordingly. You wouldn't necessarily have to visualize this to the player at all if you could do it well enough, but I probably would. I think the D&D...
  7. rx.concepts

FMV Shorts

This is a mark up of the intro sequence. I'm torn between creating my own game and working on someone else's at the minute hehe
  8. rx.concepts

FMV Shorts

Cheers! I made them for a game I'm slowly making myself, but I intend to have quite a few cutscenes in it to replace event based dialogue through out. I have made a collection of these chest openings with each item in the RTP remodeled in 3d and coming out of the chest, as you say in a Zelda...
  9. rx.concepts

Sure I'll re-render it in black
  10. rx.concepts

FMV Shorts

Been making little animations, thought I'd share them here as I add to the pile. I may open a workshop if people are interested them. Chest Open FMV
  11. rx.concepts

***REQUEST UPDATE*** Here are all the current requests completed, check the spoiler under your name. @Noseinad @Engr. Shana @Clord
  12. rx.concepts

I went for subtle ice build up, if you arent happy I can go all out on it if you want, this looked a little more classy (just my irrelevant opinion) let me know and I'll put it all together with a .gif and a final still.
  13. rx.concepts

@Noslienad i didnt like how it turned out, im going to work on it today again. @Engr. Shana i finished yours and its rendering now
  14. rx.concepts

Great thanks, I can bevel it of course :) i'll have to work on some cool ice effects now :D
  15. rx.concepts

If you know the font used I can certainly do it, I cannot use the image and simply import it into 3D, unfortunately it just doesnt work like that :( I'm scouring the web for it now, it looks very similar to Blizzards own font. I'm still rendering something so I cant start on it for a while anyways
  16. rx.concepts

Thanks very much! I look forward to playing it. Few things I had to change: I think you wanted a dust like dissolve but, after trying a couple dozen freehand fonts i couldnt achieve that, it works well with cleaner fonts, i have to remesh them and the more elaborate fonts end up with millions...
  17. rx.concepts

I ended up putting grass and a lot of wind physics in it so the render is taking quite a long time, few hours before i have it polished off.
  18. rx.concepts

Cheers, will be finished soon, just rendering it atm
  19. rx.concepts

can you clarify if you want 'HolyShaman' to be one word or two ie 'The Holy Shaman' thanks :)
  20. rx.concepts

I've changed it, they are now free for both commercial and non-commercial.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Going to try my luck with Rust programming language. C++ is just way too gosh darn frustrating.
Phew. Finally fixed all of the tileset and event issues in this demo. And now, it's time to release another, finished game. Stay tuned!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiresu