Search results

1. Kalombi

MZ Deployment to Google Play - Android Studio

Hi, 1 - I deployed my game to Web option. It works. 2 - I copied the deployed files into the Android Studio AltimitSystems project according to the Deploy to Android Tutorial 3 - The project does not run because there is no Module in the Run Debug Configurations page. I do not have a Module...
  2. Kalombi

RMMZ Script for Plugin Command

Hello, Can anyone provide the script for a plugin command? For example: I would like to put in a SCRIPT the plugin commands.
  3. Kalombi

RMMZ Hud Maker Ultra Pro - Code for a variable picture name

I am trying to load a picture based on the variable results. Variable 1 = "img/picture/MyPicture.png" What is the code so the HUD maker sees the right file to load?
  4. Kalombi

RMMZ HUD Maker – MZ Plugin variable conditionals

Hi, I am using HUD Maker Ultra Pro and I am trying to figure out the code. In the animation area, under Activation Type, I need code that would activate the animation if a switch is on. The switch number is a variable. Activate if switch (# = variable 1) is true.
  5. Kalombi

How to get a working Mac deployed Game to Work in Xcode

Have you seen any tutorials on how to get a Mac OS to work on Xcode? I have created a Mac app and run it okay on my own Mac. I transferred the game into Xcode and ran it, but I just get a blank window. Does there need to be a modification to the .swift files?
  6. Kalombi

Help deploying RPG Maker MZ on Mac via Itch

Hello, not sure this is the correct forum, but we need help! We have a game deployed for the Mac and it runs. We zipped it in our Mac. To test to see if the zip file was corrupted, we unzipped the original file and it worked. We uploaded that zip file to Itch. We downloaded the zip file from...
  7. Kalombi

RMMZ Fifefer Island - An Economic Adventure

In the mysterious world of Fifefer Island, players are transported to a place of economic adventure. To survive and thrive, learn new educational concepts and expand your abilities with a branching Tech Tree. A diverse host of characters and a variety of places to explore enriches each chapter...
  8. Kalombi

Time to thank our interns

In our game, we are teaching Economics, so this qualified us to get paid interns through a program in our city. Two high school students play tested the game a lot for us and were very helpful. So I made this game to thank them in the end of semester virtual party. It also shows a bit of the...
  9. Kalombi

Layoring got me ???? Help!

In our MZ game, for the characters, our illustrators have drawn 2 block high images and parallaxed them in place of the normal pixel art sprites. They are two blocks high, in the 2 to 1 ratio, and made using an illustration software. But as you can see, the main character (the one in green) can...
  10. Kalombi

RMMZ Fifefer Island - Art-Design update - Drawn parallax maps

We've decided to go with a drawn look for our adventure-econ game and have an illustrator who's working on making maps and sprites for us. These maps will be Parallaxes in our game. What do you think of the style ? We plan to have our Alpha 2 version live Monday night!
  11. Kalombi

RMMZ Our new in-game sprite has a drawn look. Must we change the maps to match the character?

Hi Everyone, We've evolved our in-game sprite look since our alpha game was released: https://fifeferisland.itch.io/fifefer-island-alpha1 My question: Do you think since we've changed direction to the drawn full-body look (the last picture), do we need to add drawn parallaxing to the in-game...
  12. Kalombi

Meet Terrena - the new character in our MZ game!

This is Terrena, a member of the Kayapo tribe living along the Amazon river in Brazil. The forest near her home is being torn down by illigal loggers, what can she do to stop them? In our RPG game, Fifefer Island, she along with 6 other characters from around the world will be transported to an...
  13. Kalombi

RMMZ Create a condition based on actor's HP/MP - Is it possible in MZ?

Hello, I ran into this problem while scripting in MZ. I want to create a conditional that uses an actor's HP or MP as the determining factor. But it seems that the only way to do this is to convert those stats into variables and then run the conditional on those variables. What could I be...
  14. Kalombi

RMMZ Mini-Label plugin for MZ - Does one exist?

Hello Community! Yanfly has this cool plugin for MV that has mini-labels appear above characters and items. http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Event_Mini_Label_(YEP) We can't find anything similar for MZ. Does anyone know of one such pluging that exists or that is in development? Thank you!
  15. Kalombi

Family Dev-Team update - 1 month in

Hello Community, Thanks for all your support and encouragement on our project. We decided on the name of the game – Fifefer Island. The guide and narrator will be Mother Planet. We have completed a lot over the past few weeks. We hire StarBird Resources and he has been a great help! We have...
  16. Kalombi

Family Game-Dev Team - Hello!

Hello RPG MAKER WEB community, I'm writing on behalf of our family game dev company Power Parametrics that my dad started. My wife and I joined him to help him create a videogame that has been a dream of his. He wants to create a game that is fun and engaging and that teaches you the...
  17. Kalombi

RMMZ An RPG that teaches you economics - Storyline

Hello! We are undertaking a game development that we hope to be entertaining and also educational. My father was an economist and a teacher who is now retired. He actually created a prototype game using RPGmakerMV six years ago, a boy washed up an island and has to learn economic principles and...
  18. Kalombi

How to get HP loss to float and disappear?

I often have events where a character loses HP. I just write a text box "You lose 5 hp". The user then clicks the text box and moves on. However, many games I play just show a small "-5hp" float up and disappear next to the character. So the player knows that she lost 5hp but it does not...
  19. Kalombi

What is wrong with my script?

Per the you tube zoom tutorial, here is my script: Var xPos = $gamePlayer.screenX(); Var yPos = $gamePlayer.screenY(); $gameScreen.startZoom(xPos, yPos, 2.0, 300); Here is my error message: Syntax Error Unexpected Identifier What went wrong?
  20. Kalombi

How to let User pick actor images?

At the beginning of a game I would like the user to decide what images (Face, character, SV battler) the Actor should have. I tried using the "Change Actor Images..." event command, but this requires me to change it, not the user.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Going to try my luck with Rust programming language. C++ is just way too gosh darn frustrating.
Phew. Finally fixed all of the tileset and event issues in this demo. And now, it's time to release another, finished game. Stay tuned!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiresu