Search results

1. KittRen

Issues With Vehicles

Hello! I'm going to try to ask this question as clearly as possible. In my game, I have 2 vehicles, the first is a 'whale'(ship) that you can use to explore the ocean, while the other is a ridable creature (which varies based on what creature you choose to ride) and that is the 'boat' and I'm...
  2. KittRen

Galv's Simple Crops Issue

Hello! I was thrilled this plugin existed since in Ace I had made a very lengthy 99 page event for crops that I didn't want to have to remake for MV... However, there were a few things I wanted to make happen-- 1. Plants only grow when watered 2. Plants are watered when it rains 3. Seeds are...
  3. KittRen

Hello :)

Hello everyone, thought I might go ahead and introduce myself! I've been using RPG Maker since 2014 now, and I really love making art for the games. I'm hoping to post some resources soon to give back to the community that has helped me so much! I'm an artist, an avid gamer, a cat...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Going to try my luck with Rust programming language. C++ is just way too gosh darn frustrating.
Phew. Finally fixed all of the tileset and event issues in this demo. And now, it's time to release another, finished game. Stay tuned!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiresu