Search results

1. DetBlueMask

Skipping Window_MenuActor

Hi everyone! I've been making a game in which only one actor does the fighting (the others are there for removing natural obstacles, just like in for example Evoland 2 for those who have played that). As such, I have no need for Window_MenuActor, a menu which let's players choose on which actor...
  2. DetBlueMask

Core Error?

This was originally a different question, but I resolved that one on my own, so that's why the title is off. Hi everyone, My face graphic isn't appearing on the menu status screen. I'm using Yanfly's Main Menu Manager and SumRndmDde's Menu Status Customizer. Any ideas?
  3. DetBlueMask

Quasi ABS

@Queue I got this error and have no idea how to fix it. Help? Also, this error usually goes along with the character suddenly being stuck with direction fix. I use SumRndmDde's Character Creator plugin, maybe that's an issue?
  4. DetBlueMask

ABS, Character Creator and Agro

Here you go. I didn't even think of using the console (I never used it before).
  5. DetBlueMask

ABS, Character Creator and Agro

So I'm making a game using Quasi's ABS-plugin and SumRndmDde's Character Creator-plugin. They're both great plugins and I'd love to continue using them, but a bug keeps popping up. This bug is about the "removeAgro" portion of the Quasi ABS-plugin and only occurs when I'm using a custom...
  6. DetBlueMask

All tiles suddenly impassable?!

How stupid of me! I changed that to run some tests, but forgot to change it back after discarding the plans I wanted to use it for! Thanks a bunch!
  7. DetBlueMask

All tiles suddenly impassable?!

Hi, I stopped working on a project the other day. Testing was fine. I start it again today and suddenly the player character and events can no longer pass through any tile, like all of them have been set to X, or impassable, in the tileset-database (which they haven't, I checked). I also...
  8. DetBlueMask

Event occurring without an event present?

It wasn't a common event, but in the screenshots, you can see a transfer of EV007. That's where it went wrong. EV007 isn't the horse, but instead a wholly different event. Thanks for the help!
  9. DetBlueMask

Event occurring without an event present?

Hi, This may be a bug, I don't know. Anyway, there is one particular spot in my map which acts like a Player Touch - Below Characters event, but there is no event there. What happens is, when you step on the space, the Silence balloon appears over the player and makes the player side-step to...
  10. DetBlueMask

Jumping Vehicles?

Yeah, I've done so now. I meant I had the sprite already.
  11. DetBlueMask

Jumping Vehicles?

I already made a sprite of that and had the vehicle image change, but thanks for the help anyway.
  12. DetBlueMask

Newbie technical Questions

Not sure how you mean the fourth question, but can't you just add a "Show Animation" command between two lines of text? Changing and moving portraits could be done if you use "Show Picture" instead of the ordinary portrait. This will look different from the usual, so you might want to tweak the...
  13. DetBlueMask

Jumping Vehicles?

Yeah, I guess that's a better idea. Detour, here I come! Thanks for the input guys!
  14. DetBlueMask

Jumping Vehicles?

Know of any plugin of the kind?
  15. DetBlueMask

Jumping Vehicles?

I'm trying to have my character ride a horse and jump over obstacles using the moveroute jump command, but the command isn't producing the typical "hopping" animation when riding a vehicle and instead just "rams right through" the obstacle. I'm using Karberus' "Simple Land Vehicle" and Galv's...
  16. DetBlueMask

[RMMV] "Show Choices"-command not working

It was rpg_windows.js... I had been playing around with it, but I didn't do anything to the portion about show choices, so I still don't really know what caused it... Ah well, problem solved!
  17. DetBlueMask

[RMMV] "Show Choices"-command not working

I just started using RPGMaker MV after using VX for a long time. Never had this problem before, but the "Show Choices"-command in my event isn't working. The event works like normal, but once the moment where the choice window should appear arrives, nothing happens and the game is stuck. Any...

Latest Profile Posts

its_a_random_world.jpg
Well after half a year of health problems (that aren't as bad as before), and playing with UE4 & 5... I realized I should finish this project before working on something else. So I decided to upgrade my randomizer. And really just focus on compromising wherever I can to finish the project sooner rather than later. :kaoswt:
hmmm. an art of mine was removed from reddit, for a reason not even listed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krockhunter