Search results

1. NightHerald

Free Background Music by NightHerald!

Added four more songs :)
  2. NightHerald

Free Background Music by NightHerald!

Hello all! I've been rather inactive on the game making front, but I've started making my own music and I'm here to share with all of you! :D As I am still relatively new to the world of music, I would greatly appreciate it if you told me what you think of the songs - what you like and what...
  3. NightHerald

Royalty-Free Music Corner - High-Quality Music for your Games

All your music is awesome! Thank you for sharing!
  4. NightHerald

DAN's Audio Assets

I like your music, thanks for sharing! :D
  5. NightHerald

Ayene's Tiles

A lot of fancy stuff you've got here. They all seem to have more detail than you see in other tilesets. Thank you so much for making all these! <3<3<3
  6. NightHerald

Non-White NPC Sprites & Faces

@tomkomaster I'm actually in the process of drawing faces for some of the edits. I just posted edits of the People 1 faces and characters. I also do requests, so if you have something specific in mind, just ask me :)  
  7. NightHerald

Non-White NPC Sprites & Faces

Added another sprite sheet for guys~
  8. NightHerald

Help with Day/night Cycle

Please help  :( I'm making a night/day cycle with pictures for extra lighting and I'm having trouble getting the pictures to show up right away after you exit a house. I figured the problem was because if you go out between the numbers I set for the day periods (1 hour = day, 6 hours =...
  9. NightHerald

Getting a Parallel Process Event To Stop Repeating

@Shaz Thank youuu! ;_; I knew there had to be a simpler way to that. I didn't even check out the move picture command -_- I should really look at all the commands and see what they all do before trying to do something like this...
  10. NightHerald

@ksjp17 @Dad3353 Thank you both so much! It works perfectly!
  11. NightHerald

@XxXhelazz  No, turning the switch off doesn't do anything... Thanks for answering though.
  12. NightHerald

I'm trying to create a day/night cycle that uses pictures to add extra lighting effects. The change between pictures was too abrupt, so I added a parallel process event with many pictures at different opacities to create a smoother transition. But the transition repeats over and over again. I...
  13. NightHerald

BustedEd's Tips 'n Tricks - Last Version

This is amazing and I thank you for all the work you put into making these little tricks and making the demo for us :D
  14. NightHerald

MP Regeneration While Walking

@Wavelength It works perfectly! Thank you!
  15. NightHerald

@nakina Oh my god... I only used one wait command  and a change MP command and I got it working perfectly.  I just made a parallel process event that creates a night/day cycle yesterday. What is wrong with my brain??? -_- Thank you for mentioning the timer, it jogged my memory :)  (Also, the...
  16. NightHerald

Even fading animation

I'm not super knowledgeable about RPG Maker yet, but if I'm understanding you right, why don't put a move route in the first page, and add "Change Graphic" "Change Opacity", and "Change Blending" commands to get the effect you want. Then use a self switch to go to a blank page. You could also...
  17. NightHerald

Hi! Sorry if there's already a topic on this, but I looked around and couldn't find anything for my specific needs.  I want to be able to have all characters regenerate MP from walking, but not in battle. Or it could be time based by just being on the map. Also I was wondering if there was a...
  18. NightHerald

Sprite Reflection

Um... I know this is very old, but I was wondering if it's possible to adjust the y positions of individual events (not of the water tiles themselves). You can see my problem in this screenshot: The character sprites are okay, but the ducks and the fountains, which are directly on the...
  19. NightHerald

Free Grass and Dirt Tiles

Ooh I really like the grass, nice work!
  20. NightHerald

ARTIFICER’S RESOURCES

The GCH parts are extremely useful, and the music and battlers are really cool! Thank you for uploading these, I'll put them to good use :D

Latest Profile Posts

its_a_random_world.jpg
Well after half a year of health problems (that aren't as bad as before), and playing with UE4 & 5... I realized I should finish this project before working on something else. So I decided to upgrade my randomizer. And really just focus on compromising wherever I can to finish the project sooner rather than later. :kaoswt:
hmmm. an art of mine was removed from reddit, for a reason not even listed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krockhunter