Search results

1. AtomosomotA

Sleek Item Popup

Everything works flawlessly! Thank you for all your hard work Vlue!
  2. AtomosomotA

Advanced Climate

Hey Vlue,  yes I'm using this script of yours also.. and yes I'm going to ask for something to add to your workload.. I appreciate the option to nullify the dimming effect from the weather effects.. although that doesn't seem to be the optimal solution. You see, I am using Khas Lighting...
  3. AtomosomotA

Sleek Gauges

I love your scripts, if you didnt notice :P    Is it possible to patch this into XS - Menu Delux? Thank you Vlue! Edit: Also, doesnt seem to be working correctly with Yanfly - Victory Aftermath ... The gauge never fills up...
  4. AtomosomotA

Sleek Item Popup

This script has to be the most helpful, easy to use script ever made!! Love it! And as good as it is already, I did have few ideas to make it even better if you're willing... First, I would like to know if it might be possible to make the popups text the same color that has been configured in...
  5. AtomosomotA

Has the player Saved their progress?

I replaced the label structure with a loop / break structure and I'm happy to say, that as far as I can tell, it is now working correctly!! It is a button press event, (non-parallel). I appreciate your help, but it now seems to be working properly. I thank everyone who contributed to helping me...
  6. AtomosomotA

I mean It obviously looks good to me too... thats why I'm stumped...  :unsure: Basically, (as I attempted to describe), in my first post.. If I save, the event works just fine. If I say no, it then asks "Continue without saving your progress?".. if I then choose "No, I wish to save", and then...
  7. AtomosomotA

Going to sound like an idiot, but whats the optimal way to copy the event window? Just simply printing the screen or....?
  8. AtomosomotA

undefined method >='for nil:NilClass

Thank you so much Shaz!! It IS working, and I do applaud you Shaz, but I am curious to know if you or anyone else has\ can come up with any other way of fixing this... as I worry, that changing the RTP scripts, as you have noted, may cause problems in the future. Thank you..
  9. AtomosomotA

Question: What is the simplest way to make the game check if the player has saved their game or not? Answer: UPLOADED FINISHED EVENT (!!SOLVED!!) Original Post:  
  10. AtomosomotA

Removed references to it being an issue with Vlue's Advanced Time Script, it is NOT the issue... although, Moghunters ATB is still conflicting with another script somewhere.. Btw, if you haven't checked the main post in a while and you're trying to help me, you may want to look it over.. Thank...
  11. AtomosomotA

Hmmm, the autorun event is a good idea, I should've thought about that. As it stands, I have a couple instructions pop up at the start of the demo to tell you how to trigger it. I might repackage it with your recommendation in mind if I cant figure it out soon..
  12. AtomosomotA

This particular script is part of a demo by moghunter, thats packaged in with many other scripts... I thought it would be much more convenient, to copy the script into my post, instead of expecting someone to go download the demo, and find the exact script I'm using on their own... Not that I...
  13. AtomosomotA

So I found the issue, but hopefully you guys can still help me.. It seems to be an issue between Vlue's Advanced Game Time Script and Moghunters ATB System.... Update: I was very INCORRECT!! Even without Vlue's time script the error persists... It is however, still an issue with Moghunters...
  14. AtomosomotA

I see, very understandable.. Though I have already sent links to a couple members, I will do as you say and link my scripts as well as try out the debugger.  I will edit my main post as soon as I get all the links for my scripts together. Pressed for time atm so may be towards the end of the...
  15. AtomosomotA

Sorry everyone. It was late into the night when I made this post, I was having some internet issues and honestly I lost track of it.. Let me reply starting with the first question: I start a new game everytime.. as it is a game in progress and I like to test it from the beginning a million...
  16. AtomosomotA

I'm getting a crash in my game as soon as the command window comes up. I'm using Moghunters Battle HUD Ex "Wildflower" version, and just recently have been experiencing crashes associated with it when I have more than one actor in a party. The first fight after game start will not experience a...
  17. AtomosomotA

Recolor Request for Main Character uniformity

All have been recolored. Thank you all that contributed! Please close this topic..
  18. AtomosomotA

Looking for a better airship

One more bump for the road...
  19. AtomosomotA

Recolor Request for Main Character uniformity

I only have 2 images left I need recolored. If anyones interested, please read the main post. Thank you.
  20. AtomosomotA

XS - Menu Delux

EDIT: Idiotic question calls for a very very simple answer.... Disregard this post. :)

Latest Profile Posts

its_a_random_world.jpg
Well after half a year of health problems (that aren't as bad as before), and playing with UE4 & 5... I realized I should finish this project before working on something else. So I decided to upgrade my randomizer. And really just focus on compromising wherever I can to finish the project sooner rather than later. :kaoswt:
hmmm. an art of mine was removed from reddit, for a reason not even listed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krockhunter