Search results

1. HollowMonty

What does $date_items actually repersent?

I've teaching myself ruby scripting since I happen to have RPG maker VX Ace. Learning how Ruby works is one thing, but learning how to manipulate in while in RPG maker is completely different. So many modulus, classes, inheriting classes, and methods that are all interconnected across it's...
  2. HollowMonty

Substitue Attack script help

Ok so I friend asked about an idea of theirs, and wither or not it was possible. I know that it is and had been working on it a bit, but I couldn't find any references about this particular thing anywhere I looked so I decided to make a thread here and see if anyone could help me. So he wants...
  3. HollowMonty

Sinple Event Spawning?

First I wanted to say that I've done a few searches and couldn't find quite what I was looking for so let me explain. I'm currently making a save system script that's based off my functional disposable item event Save System. Mine works off of two common events and a parallel running event on...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

its_a_random_world.jpg
Well after half a year of health problems (that aren't as bad as before), and playing with UE4 & 5... I realized I should finish this project before working on something else. So I decided to upgrade my randomizer. And really just focus on compromising wherever I can to finish the project sooner rather than later. :kaoswt:
hmmm. an art of mine was removed from reddit, for a reason not even listed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macos