Search results

1. AtomosomotA

Has the player Saved their progress?

Question: What is the simplest way to make the game check if the player has saved their game or not? Answer: UPLOADED FINISHED EVENT (!!SOLVED!!) Original Post:  
  2. AtomosomotA

undefined method >='for nil:NilClass

I'm getting a crash in my game as soon as the command window comes up. I'm using Moghunters Battle HUD Ex "Wildflower" version, and just recently have been experiencing crashes associated with it when I have more than one actor in a party. The first fight after game start will not experience a...
  3. AtomosomotA

Recolor Request for Main Character uniformity

Hoping someone else will come along and be willing to help me, as I'm not very good with digital art myself. Thanks to the help of Slimmmeiske2, theadellie and now Cronus!   I'm down to TWO images I need recolored, (down from 10), A facesheet of my main character as a child, and a spritesheet...
  4. AtomosomotA

Looking for a better airship

Would love to find an airship resource drawn a bit more aerodynamic, maybe even a longer narrower version of the original would work. If someone would like to take a stab at making an airship spritesheet shaped something like the image I have attached to this post , I would greatly appreciate...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Maybe I should get rid of the Banish ability in my game. It's a non-elemental spell that doesn't even appear in the magic chart. It's only there because my Elementalist doesn't use light or dark magic. It only effects summoned creatures.
ScreenShot_5_18_2022_0_37_0.png
I've been redoing all of the major areas in my game. starting with a place called Century Park. thankfully because all of the locations are distorted memories, I can make these places pretty abstract.
HexMozart88 wrote on RHachicho's profile.
Hey wait a minute, I remember you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mutou000