Search results

1. RMMV Writing to a Static File Location

Hi! I need to write a text file to the player's "My Games" folder in documents (C:\Users\%userprofile%\Documents\My Games\GameFolder), and my knowledge on how to do this is very lacking. The purpose of this is to allow integration with other games in the franchise that check for save files and...
  2. Touch Input Problems

Hi everyone, I have a conditional in my project while riding the airship which checks for the [OK] button being pressed. This is so when you land, a certain event takes place and the airship doesn't stick around on the map. That's all fine, but the trouble I've encountered is that you can...
  3. Screen Tearing

Hi, I was hoping someone might be able to help with a screen-tearing issue I've been experiencing for a while. There is a 1-pixel offset between the parallax and overlay image when sprinting vertically near the seam which doesn't occur while walking slowly. You can see an example of what I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Maybe I should get rid of the Banish ability in my game. It's a non-elemental spell that doesn't even appear in the magic chart. It's only there because my Elementalist doesn't use light or dark magic. It only effects summoned creatures.
ScreenShot_5_18_2022_0_37_0.png
I've been redoing all of the major areas in my game. starting with a place called Century Park. thankfully because all of the locations are distorted memories, I can make these places pretty abstract.
HexMozart88 wrote on RHachicho's profile.
Hey wait a minute, I remember you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinseltownie