Search results

1. Queerpg

Venka Crafting Script 3.8 with Item Hues

Awesome, thankyou so much! I'm currently not running decomile add on but may add it in future so thankyou. I have changed line 1078 to draw_icon_with_hue(@recipe.crafted_item.icon_index, @recipe.crafted_item.icon_hue, x, y, enabled?) and added your script patch to v3.8. So far...
  2. Queerpg

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/crafting-script-v3-8-updated-2-26-2015.17560/ and http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=44614.0 with error code:
  3. Queerpg

Hi all, I'm looking for an item icon hue/color changing script that works with Venka's Crafting Script 3.8 as I need to color change ores/bars icons to be different colors for crafting tiers. At the moment I have Modern Algebras Icon Hues script but it's clashing with the icon hues call part of...
  4. Queerpg

Storage Boxes

That seems to be working, thanks! I'll tell you if there's any issues :)
  5. Queerpg

Storage Boxes

Quite possibly. I've negated the error by turning KEY_ITEMS_NOT_STORABLE to false for some godunknown reason. I'll try updating the script but at least I've found a workaround. Thankyou :)
  6. Queerpg

Storage Boxes

Sure:
  7. Queerpg

Storage Boxes

It's the item note box script call for the Storage Boxes Add On: Item Types for this Storage Boxes script. I'll check if its a compatibility problem with another script (other than storage boxes), but I don't think any of my other scripts affect armor.
  8. Queerpg

Storage Boxes

Wait... I just looked at what I just copied from my scene call and figured out my own problem lmao I forgot to remove the # from when I was making notes to myself Oops Now the problem is when I tried to open the Wardrobe with my armor in my inventory (which I have labeled as "clothing" allowed...
  9. Queerpg

Storage Boxes

SceneManager.call(Scene_ItemStorage) # SceneManager.scene.prepare(3) Edit: see below
  10. Queerpg

Storage Boxes

This is the error code I'm getting when I try to open any box other than box 0 So most likely something to do with the opening and closing sounds. (Line 334 is: if !@box_info[box_id].has_key?(:open_sound))
  11. Queerpg

Storage Boxes

Hi, I'm trying to set up the boxes in the script but everything after Box 0 wont work. What did I do wrong?? Script below:
  12. Queerpg

Can I make crops grow after cycle of in game clock?

"If you're using a day system, my suggestion is to save the day when you planted the seed into a variable, then on the next page (the page where the plant is already grown) set its its condition to if "day variable is greater than the value saved in the variable"" Ooh, how do I make it save the...
  13. Queerpg

Can I make crops grow after cycle of in game clock?

Hey friends, so I've tried a few things but none of them have worked. Is there a way of making crops grow after my Days Variable adds +1? (Eg, crops grow the next morning, like in games such as Stardew Valley & Harvest Moon) Such as, once Days Variable = +1 then run below script at the moment...
  14. Queerpg

Front view battle system?

Awesome, I found the other scripts through the link. Weird it wouldn't work for me. Thankyou!
  15. Queerpg

Crafting Script v3.8 - Updated 2/26/2015

Hey friends, I'm having a problem that any recipe over recipe 14 is not registering. I've added a new craft (Smelting) So 7 crafts all up so far, which are all working fine but none of the recipes over 14 will register. I can only get them to register if I delete other recipes down to 14 again...
  16. Queerpg

For some reason when I go to click the github link, it's all the same hyperlink to the dropbox account and I can't access it. Do you have a direct link to the github?
  17. Queerpg

Whoops, sorry!
  18. Queerpg

Hey friends, I'm wanting to upgrade the battle system of my vx ace game as the base system is super basic (even just something with animated enemies or critical hits, etc.) However all of the scripts I'm finding (such as yanflys) have been taken off of dropbox or websites. Are there any scripts...
  19. Queerpg

Easy script: storage up to 4 items not working help

Oh god thankyou it's 3am and I'm over-complicating everything lmao bless you
  20. Queerpg

Easy script: storage up to 4 items not working help

I'm sure this is a very easy fix but I'm way too tired to figure it out right now and I need to complete this tonight aha. I have a bucket that the player can store fish in and take fish out of again, up to 4 fish. If you put 4 fish in however, the script stops working. It displays"there are...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

normal_water_is_fine.jpg

Just going to use stationary water for the randomized maps. Sure, particles would look cool... But this is about compromising and not spending countless hours making the perfect water particle for each set piece with water. :kaoswt:
Maybe I should get rid of the Banish ability in my game. It's a non-elemental spell that doesn't even appear in the magic chart. It's only there because my Elementalist doesn't use light or dark magic. It only effects summoned creatures.
ScreenShot_5_18_2022_0_37_0.png
I've been redoing all of the major areas in my game. starting with a place called Century Park. thankfully because all of the locations are distorted memories, I can make these places pretty abstract.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinseltownie