Search results

1. Alost_Soulstone

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

Thank you @ganges, even in Japanese it's easy to see where to click ♥ You both are the best. These will help alot of people get a jump start on the program ^^!
  2. Alost_Soulstone

@ShadowHawkDragon Thank you so much!! those short steps were all I needed. My first one came out awkwardly as I have the size set wrong, but now I understand how to do it!! \o/ so much more excite now!
  3. Alost_Soulstone

How do you do it @ganges \o/ I have been trying for days. I cannot find a way to make it read a sheet or strip.
  4. Alost_Soulstone

@JosephSeraph Would you mind sharing how you were able to animate a strip? I have been fiddling with it since the news came out! Not sure what I am doing wrong.. I can make it blink, fade in fade out, I can make it shoot lots of particles o_O cannot figure out the strip thingy.
  5. Alost_Soulstone

Yes he does! cause this is day two of me trying to figure this out... I can make a basic poofer. I cannot figure out how people are getting to read sprite sheets in order to make an effect ><
  6. Alost_Soulstone

@Touchfuzzy any chance you can comment on states? can we have more then MV had? by default I mean. I could never get the extenders to work to increase my max number of state animations. (charm,poison,ect)
  7. Alost_Soulstone

woah.. that looks really good @JosephSeraph . You give me hope! as the whole 3d aspect of it was hard for me. So we can just make a sheet and use in the program. Export and it should work in MZ?
  8. Alost_Soulstone

Have a big question! in MV it was limited how many "status" animations I could have. I don't know how to expand the sheet as some managed to do. Will MZ allow more animated status effect overlays? (Poison,Sleep,ext) without having to try and edit the default sheet and try and force it to read more?
  9. Alost_Soulstone

Your Next Adventure Awaits: RPG Maker MZ Trailer #1

is it known if the event system will be.. similar-ish to MV? I just learned how to do character synergy buffs (Am very new to RPG maker) Kind of using MV to test event building. Just curious if anything I learn now will be of use in MZ, or completely new setup?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Going live in 10 for part 2 of Kytt's playthrough of Day of the Tentacle Remastered! Twitch
Been away for awhile, but here's some new free music. This one is kind of weird or experimental and not sure how I'd classify it. But, hopefully someone will find it useful!

I'm working with Excel today, and I just hate VBA so much. It's like the designers said "How can we make a programming language that works as obtusely and inefficiently as possible?"
Beep-Beep-Motha-facka.gif

Just finished and uploaded the delivery truck base/sprite sheet. I've been steadily replacing the default assets with early modern alternatives. The air-ship for a biplane, horse-drawn wagon for a delivery truck, and next a sailboat for a steam-powered passenger liner (think of the SS Olympic and RMS Titanic).
I caught a shiny magikarp on pokemonGO today AND finally saw Detective Pikachu and it was so cute and I'm still so hype AHHHHH!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EidolonDreams