Search results

1. Twisted

Temper Weapons/Armor +1 +2 +3 cumulative, Stuck

@Andar @ATT_Turan Thanks for the replies. I have the complete Yanfly collection and it seems Yanfly's Item Upgrade Slots is exactly what im looking for. Thanks
  2. Twisted

haha you both live in the UK then. Summer heatwave in march, then blasted by April. I feel your...

haha you both live in the UK then. Summer heatwave in march, then blasted by April. I feel your pain. :P
  3. Twisted

Temper Weapons/Armor +1 +2 +3 cumulative, Stuck

Hey fellow makers, So heres my issue i want the player to be able to use an item to give a weapon or shield a +1 but i also want this to be cumulative. for example: player has sword, uses "sand" weapon gets +1. Uses another sand weapon is now +2 and so on.... The only way i can think to do it...
  4. Twisted

RMMV Compressed files for Android

Update for the files: https://archive.org/details/rmmv-extreme-compressed-img-and-audio
  5. Twisted

Help Plz Variable password = variable items

@Andar Everyday is a school day! Thank you for your help This issue has cost me a day lol next question: Can i +1 you or similar. Your response was both timely and exact in solving my issue. Regards Mat
  6. Twisted

@Andar Ok so here is what i have done, now it seems to work as i want it. If you could just give it a quick check i would be most appreciative. Many Thanks Mat
  7. Twisted

@Andar i hope this helps, its just confusing me a little
  8. Twisted

@Andar Hi there, i have tried this method and believe i am make some mistakes as i cannot get it to work. is there any chance you could send some visual examples of the process please? Many Thanks Mat
  9. Twisted

Thanks @Andar This seems like the answer, not tried it yet. It amazes me how things that are so simple can confuse anyone. Cant see the forest for the trees :P
  10. Twisted

Hi folks :P So im looking for a little help as im abit stumped. So i am trying to make it so a player can enter a password/code and receive specific item(s). The code i have so far is this: if ($gameActors.actor(9).name() == "M") { $gameSwitches.setValue(20, true); } which works fine for...
  11. Twisted

Steam RPG MV constantly crashes, bought new laptop and crashes even more

Hello, This might sound daft, but it could be the operating system - win 8 and 10 (in my opinion sucks) I use windows 7 with no issues. My specs are 12gb ram, Amd FX 8350 i i think, its octo core and obsolete now. And a crappy on board gpu hd 3300. It could be however your...
  12. Twisted

KELYEP DragonBones Integration & Actor Implementation II (Inconsistent Animation)

Hi @HumanNinjaToo I was saying the actor/enemy note tag was the same. It is me that is confused, i am not adept at the more complicated ins and outs of RPG maker yet. I was merely trying to point out that something as simple as that could have caused the issue.
  13. Twisted

@Andar I had no idea tbh. I am quite new to RPG maker MV,and publishing myself. (I mean RPG maker in general) I am learning as i go along and since the community has given me free assets and plugins, plus alot of in-depth how to guides i thought maybe something in return was due. If i can...
  14. Twisted

KELYEP DragonBones Integration & Actor Implementation II (Inconsistent Animation)

Hey @Kingkoala while i have played around with Dragon bones, im not a wizard. But maybe its a conflict. The mirror match is the issue, you have actor 001 vs actor 001 for example. Copy, paste change actor to 002 - edit notetags? Also there are tutorials for dragonbones on youtube, might be...
  15. Twisted

Hello Folks! First of all i really hope this post wont cause my any bother, and just throwing this out there. Admins please don't ban me, if it does cause some issues a reprimand will suffice. Just trying to help.... So deployment to Android has its issues, the first and main...
  16. Twisted

MV to Android character movement question

Thanks @J-G ill look into that
  17. Twisted

MV to Android character movement question

Hey Folks, So i have recently exported 2 games to android, it was quite an easy process i might add. Now once my games have been converted to SDK and installed on my phone they run fine ct but i have noticed something that is plain "bugging me". The controls are touch screen, and...
  18. Twisted

Opinion: Your game is already bad if you use all default graphics.

Maybe its just a sign of the times. I remember as a kid, as im sure alot on here will. The Atari, Sega master system, Sega Megadrive(Genesis for you yanks :P), Playstation One etc etc....... And everytime, me and my friends would say "The graphics are awesome". Everybody nowadays wants 3d this...
  19. Twisted

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Im really interested to see what this new software will bring. And i will buy it at some point. But, i currently use MV which i have learnt to love and new software is going to bring a clean slate. No plugins, assets, will the android studio app template work with this software.. i doubt it. I...
  20. Twisted

Opinion: Your game is already bad if you use all default graphics.

I agree with @SolonWise and @bgillisp. Default graphics doesnt mean your game will look bad and is it worth spending ££££ to only sell 1000 copies? Plus i mean consider the audience, the audience would have to know about rpg maker software to then judge it low effort. In my eyes a good RPG is...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Going live in 10 for part 2 of Kytt's playthrough of Day of the Tentacle Remastered! Twitch
Been away for awhile, but here's some new free music. This one is kind of weird or experimental and not sure how I'd classify it. But, hopefully someone will find it useful!

I'm working with Excel today, and I just hate VBA so much. It's like the designers said "How can we make a programming language that works as obtusely and inefficiently as possible?"
Beep-Beep-Motha-facka.gif

Just finished and uploaded the delivery truck base/sprite sheet. I've been steadily replacing the default assets with early modern alternatives. The air-ship for a biplane, horse-drawn wagon for a delivery truck, and next a sailboat for a steam-powered passenger liner (think of the SS Olympic and RMS Titanic).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EidolonDreams