Search results

1. Tiles passabilty issue

Thanks for your suggestions. It was not that. Shaz found the explanation if you're interested. Thanks. It's always good to know more about how things work.
  2. Tiles passabilty issue

It's that specific row. I didn't know A3 and A4 work like that so it was very confusing. I've not figured out how everthing works behind the scene yet so that's good to know. I'll just use non-ceiling tiles then. Thanks a lot. Do you know if there's a guide somewhere explaining tiles passage...
  3. Tiles passabilty issue

Hi everyone, This is my first post on the forum so I hope I'm posting it in the right place. Here is my problem : - I have tiles from A4 (Walls) set marked with an x so the player can't normally go through them - My first B tile is set to a star as I understood it should always be - There's no...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Come join us while we play this fabulous game, Kindred Novel, by Birdbunch. We'll be checking out 2 hours today and 2 more tomorrow! Starting at 4pm EST
Going live in 10 for part 2 of Kytt's playthrough of Day of the Tentacle Remastered! Twitch
Been away for awhile, but here's some new free music. This one is kind of weird or experimental and not sure how I'd classify it. But, hopefully someone will find it useful!

I'm working with Excel today, and I just hate VBA so much. It's like the designers said "How can we make a programming language that works as obtusely and inefficiently as possible?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EidolonDreams