Search results

1. Twisted

Temper Weapons/Armor +1 +2 +3 cumulative, Stuck

Hey fellow makers, So heres my issue i want the player to be able to use an item to give a weapon or shield a +1 but i also want this to be cumulative. for example: player has sword, uses "sand" weapon gets +1. Uses another sand weapon is now +2 and so on.... The only way i can think to do it...
  2. Twisted

Help Plz Variable password = variable items

Hi folks :P So im looking for a little help as im abit stumped. So i am trying to make it so a player can enter a password/code and receive specific item(s). The code i have so far is this: if ($gameActors.actor(9).name() == "M") { $gameSwitches.setValue(20, true); } which works fine for...
  3. Twisted

RMMV Compressed files for Android

Hello Folks! First of all i really hope this post wont cause my any bother, and just throwing this out there. Admins please don't ban me, if it does cause some issues a reprimand will suffice. Just trying to help.... So deployment to Android has its issues, the first and main...
  4. Twisted

MV to Android character movement question

Hey Folks, So i have recently exported 2 games to android, it was quite an easy process i might add. Now once my games have been converted to SDK and installed on my phone they run fine ct but i have noticed something that is plain "bugging me". The controls are touch screen, and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Change of gears, WoP is still on going, GAN would be for a long future. Personal issues and studies keep going, HOWEVER, i recognised I started WoP badly and i needed to start from scratch from tilesetting!! Happy RPG Making Everyone!!!
Come join us while we play this fabulous game, Kindred Novel, by Birdbunch. We'll be checking out 2 hours today and 2 more tomorrow! Starting at 4pm EST
Going live in 10 for part 2 of Kytt's playthrough of Day of the Tentacle Remastered! Twitch
Been away for awhile, but here's some new free music. This one is kind of weird or experimental and not sure how I'd classify it. But, hopefully someone will find it useful!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amineabati1000