Search results

1. Shaddow

Advanced Help with my Move Route/conditional branch

Okay, Now that Shaz has kindly gotten me to understand the basics of Move Route, I am finding that what I am doing is pretty inefficient and causing a few bugs. I am hoping someone could take a look at what I am doing here and help me out. Within the event itself I have this script if...
  2. Shaddow

Help Understanding Move Route Script Call

Hello again, I am learning much about how things work inside RGSS3, but I find that the more I learn the more walls I run into. I am currently trying to figure out how to make move routes work inside a script call. I have seen several places attempt to explain it, but it seems far too...
  3. Shaddow

Help with Variance in a script call

Hello again. I am working on a healing command that only heals the active party members. I figure that part out easily enough. $game_party.members[0].hp += 250 + $game_actor[8].mat $game_party.members[1].hp += 250 + $game_actor[8].mat $game_party.members[2].hp += 250 + $game_actor[8].mat...
  4. Shaddow

Finding a way to shorten an event/script

So basically I am attempting to make an 'action' combat system, where you smack around your enemy and they smack around you. I have this down pretty well, but the problem is, it is very very very long. I was hoping someone would know of a solution to make this event shorter. Basically I...
  5. Shaddow

Custom Damage formula without use of stats.

So I am attempting to make a custom battle system (Action Based) but I am not using levels or stats at all, aside from what comes with the weapons the player finds/makes. What I am looking for is a simple damage formula that does a set amount of damage when hit based on the weapon. I'd like a...
  6. Shaddow

Turning off Sprint with a script call

I am creating a common event that provides the player with sprinting stamina, important for the survivor horror style of gameplay I am working with. I have the entire event set up, except for one key detail: I cannot find an eventing way to shut off sprint. I assume this is going to require a...
  7. Shaddow

I'm here, you no longer have to worry!

Hey, I'm Shaddow. I've been around the RPG Maker community for a while, but had never actually joined this forum. I felt it was time that I do. So here I am. I dabble in a little bit of everything, and am trying to learn the rest. I'd say my strongest suit is eventing and sprites.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Look at the pretty pictures, they're so lifelike, touch them... Yes... Do so.... It will be fine... Promise. :LZSgrin:
The power of tutorials. This was fun to make,parallax lightning makes more sense to me now. Now comes the annoying step of doing stuff without a step by step show though !_!
With the new phone, I can now play a lot of old RPGs that my old phone just didn't have room for. Some RPGs definitely show their age even with updated graphics and quick saving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matigol21