Search results

1. LunarFlareStudios

What do you want to see in RPG Maker Unite?

I agree, but unfortunately Japanese laws do apply as that is where RPG Maker was originally developed. Using the RPG Maker database in other programs would be nice, but I'm not sure it will be allowed. Lucky for you, RPG Maker Unite is being made in the Unity Engine, the program you mentioned...
  2. LunarFlareStudios

What do you want to see in RPG Maker Unite?

I found an article leading to a Steam page, and apparently RPG Maker Unite is releasing later this year. I've even added it to my Steam wishlist. Want proof? Here it is! Honestly, this is a HUGE step forward for RPG Maker. The graphics almost look 3D, and so far, no sign of those weird...
  3. LunarFlareStudios

Been busy in Fort Myers and I'm spending tonight and tomorrow in Orlando. Then I go home on...

Been busy in Fort Myers and I'm spending tonight and tomorrow in Orlando. Then I go home on Tuesday by train (I take the Amtrak) and rest up before work on Wednesday. I'm going to make a thread on the forum asking an interesting question... about the next RPG Maker!
  4. LunarFlareStudios

I'm excited for this week... my college graduation ceremony is Thursday!

I'm excited for this week... my college graduation ceremony is Thursday!
  5. LunarFlareStudios

Starbird's MZ Tiles + More

Understood! I kind of want to put that game on hold anyway, considering that I'm waiting for RPG Maker Unite to come out since the game will look better there.
  6. LunarFlareStudios

@Arctica Much like how Shadow (Darkness) can be harnessed by any Magi in my AU. It's just...

@Arctica Much like how Shadow (Darkness) can be harnessed by any Magi in my AU. It's just corruptive if used too often, with the exception of Psychic Magi, who have divine gifts that allow them to use unlimited dark powers without risk of corruption.
  7. LunarFlareStudios

Starbird's MZ Tiles + More

Hey, Starbird! It's me, just peeking in to see if you have anything new and realizing this thread could get locked if nobody comments soon. So yeah, making sure you can still post here by dropping by! Great art BTW. Still waiting for someone to do that water park tileset, and honestly, I did try...
  8. LunarFlareStudios

MrKEK´s MZ Stuff

Great sprite work! I just think the noses look a bit weird. I would fix that myself if I ever decided to use them, but I guess you made them look that way for some reason.
  9. LunarFlareStudios

MZ inspired battler

Understood! Honestly, it'll be even longer before the next version of RPG Maker comes out, RPG Maker Unite. I'd rather have full-size sprites to base the demo on, so it doesn't look too different from RMU. Also I've decided I will make some basic sprite bases from these if it's ok with you. I'm...
  10. LunarFlareStudios

@gstv87 It's May 8th this year in America.

@gstv87 It's May 8th this year in America.
  11. LunarFlareStudios

@Froggo32 I didn't know you were from Poland! It's really fun meeting RPG Maker fans from all...

@Froggo32 I didn't know you were from Poland! It's really fun meeting RPG Maker fans from all over the world!
  12. LunarFlareStudios

Tomorrow is Mother's Day! Are you planning to do something tomorrow? I'm going to talk to my mom...

Tomorrow is Mother's Day! Are you planning to do something tomorrow? I'm going to talk to my mom about going for lunch! EDIT: We've decided to go to go to our favorite craft shop! I do need some stuff for my precious plushies... eeeheehee... I am the Plushie Queen after all.
  13. LunarFlareStudios

It really does. I like that idea! It might even improve the quality of the games I'm designing.

It really does. I like that idea! It might even improve the quality of the games I'm designing.
  14. LunarFlareStudios

What music to listen to while programming?

I prefer podcasts over music, but I do enjoy music that goes with the theme of the game I'm designing/programming. If you're looking for a cool program to enjoy, I love the Evan Doorbell Tapes, which are podcast-like recordings of Evan talking about phones in the 70's and/or 80's, and even...
  15. LunarFlareStudios

Do you have a #1 favorite game? Which one?

For my top pick, it's definitely hard to choose. Right now it's Dark Deception. I'm also a huge fan of FNAF so Security Breach is another one for me. I actually made an ask series for Dark Deception's main antagonist, Malak. Malak is a demon who creates monsters out of people's fears, and is...
  16. LunarFlareStudios

So I'm not the only one who's excited here? I kind of expected that, this is HUGE for RPG Maker!

So I'm not the only one who's excited here? I kind of expected that, this is HUGE for RPG Maker!
  17. LunarFlareStudios

So I heard rumors of an upcoming RPG Maker version due to release this year, called RPG Maker...

So I heard rumors of an upcoming RPG Maker version due to release this year, called RPG Maker Unite. Anyone heard of this?
  18. LunarFlareStudios

I hope someday I get to introduce you to the Lunar Flare Family... I will probably document my...

I hope someday I get to introduce you to the Lunar Flare Family... I will probably document my week with Dad, so if I film and post any videos I'll post some links here to my YouTube page! Now I just have to catch a stinkin' wink before class tomorrow. It's my second to last week.
  19. LunarFlareStudios

It's been confirmed, I'll be at the graduation ceremony on May 12! I'm so excited, and we're...

It's been confirmed, I'll be at the graduation ceremony on May 12! I'm so excited, and we're considering that right after brunch, Dad will take me straight to Orlando. Also my dad is now officially retired from work! I hope my not-so-evil stepmom, Kay-Jay, will be able to join us. 2-3 weeks of...
  20. LunarFlareStudios

So I just found out I'm not eligible to file a claim... The good news is that I'm graduating...

So I just found out I'm not eligible to file a claim... The good news is that I'm graduating from college soon, so I'll have tons more free time!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Our latest Make a Game in MZ Stream is here! Today, we're going to create a complex switch puzzle, where flipping one switch also toggles the switches adjacent to it. Join now to see how it's done!

Here's a preview to an upcoming free track. Kind of a hybrid, Middle Eastern, orchestral thingy. Should be released pretty soon!

Time: duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from the life to come or from eternity; finite duration.

1653085842103.png

Me against Time now. No second chances. No distractions. All or nothing. Whoever wins is the best fighter.
Come join us for 2 more hours of the fabulous Kindred Novel by BirdBunch! We had a lot of fun yesterday and look forward to exploring more of this compelling game :LZSjoy:
steamdemo_scr.png

I am happy to announce that a date for the release of the demo on Steam has been decided: On may 26th at 18:00 GMT, the demo will be available for download! One week later, on april 21st, the demo will also be available on other platforms such as Itch.io and other supported platforms.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ucojugetsu