Search results

1. MasterofRevels

My epic, orchestral music compositions

Hi everyone, I'm a music composer, and while I like to write in a wide variety of styles, I wanted to use this thread as a collection of the epic, orchestral music that I've composed. I'll update as I add more to my YouTube channel :cutesmile:
  2. MasterofRevels

Andrew's Music

Hi everyone, I'm a composer and pianist. I write music for games (one of which is actually an RPG Maker Game) and for my YouTube channel. Here are a few pieces from my portfolio:
  3. MasterofRevels

Lag between attack pose and damage in QABS

Hi everyone, I'm using QABS along with QSprite to bring in custom 8 directional sprites. The issue I'm having is that there is a noticeable lag between when the damage should be (based on when the weapon hits) and when the damage actually is delivered. It becomes a bigger problem when there's...
  4. MasterofRevels

Dark Cathedral Music

Hey everyone! This is my (ongoing) playlist of "dark cathedral" music, inspired primarily by Dark Souls, but also Castlevania, Shadow of the Colossus, and Bach! Let me know what you think of it! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeuXoyDiEWVA1cHY5cz5O5_q8dpy9fcFZ
  5. MasterofRevels

Creating Eight-Directional Attack Animations

Hi everyone, I have already figured out how to get eight-directional movement sprites for idling and movement using a combination of plugins from Quxios and Yanfly. And I've managed to get an ABS working using QABS. What I'm struggling with now, is implementing eight-directional attack...
  6. MasterofRevels

Adding new character sprites facing eight directions

Hi everyone, So please bear with me since I've just recently gotten my hands on RMMV and I'm not much of a programmer. I'm attempting to bring in a custom character that faces in 8 directions and is in a more isometric style than the default assets (different size and everything). I have...

Latest Profile Posts

I wonder... If I develop my own game hacks, does it count as beating the game my own way?
First 12 minutes of gameplay.

bio-Synthetica's Database plugin is complete. Players will be able to find and unlock various tutorials and lore as they reach certain points. There are 5 categories of files you can unlock: Audio Clips, Data Files, Bestiary, Earth History, and Tutorials.

1653160049600.png

Thank you Dsiver for this amazing plugin! :kaothx:
My favorite kind of progress? Reverse progress! First, change some small feature of your game. Second, go back through and change 6,000 tiny things related to that minor alteration just to get your game playable again. What fun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kirimatsu