Search results

1. arekushisu

Use Map Charsets as SV Battlers

Is it possible to use Map Charsets as SV battlers ? I know that a Victore Engin's Plugin allowed to do it on VXace and MV. Did anyone know a was to do it without a lot of editting or a plugin that allow it ? Thank you by advance.
  2. arekushisu

Battlers depending on Event we met.

Hi ! I'm looking for a plugin wich do the same thing as when we are attacked by two trainer in Pokemon. They can only spot the player if he pass in front of them (in line) and they can rotate (making the detection line rotating too). Also, if the player walk on two detections lines at the same...
  3. arekushisu

Multiple Weapon Type for a Weapon

Hi everyone ! I'm searching for a way to have a single weapon with more that 1 weapon type. I'm using a plugin from Irina : weapon switch (from otcopath battle system) that allow me to switch between weaponsdynamically during the battle. But i only can switch between 2 weapons with differents...
  4. arekushisu

Yanfly Action Séquence Macros?

Hi everyone ! It is possible to do ActSec macro ? I copy / past a lot of similar lines in every Action Sequence i made for m'y game and each time i need to change something i need to modify this part of the actseq for EVERY single skill using this similar part... Something like à macro would...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally finished my tiefling!
F222514F-9F32-4B97-88C3-664E8A2134C3.gif
I wonder... If I develop my own game hacks, does it count as beating the game my own way?
First 12 minutes of gameplay.

bio-Synthetica's Database plugin is complete. Players will be able to find and unlock various tutorials and lore as they reach certain points. There are 5 categories of files you can unlock: Audio Clips, Data Files, Bestiary, Earth History, and Tutorials.

1653160049600.png

Thank you Dsiver for this amazing plugin! :kaothx:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fernando_rodrigues100