Search results

1. RMMZ Some help is needed for VisuStella Picture Common Events for a crafting menu

So far, I understand that by binding a Common Event ID in the plugin database and using a "Show Picture" Command I can show the Picture with the plugin's properties. What I haven't understood is how to make clicking functional as to activate another event by clicking that said image. It's...
  2. RMMZ Having trouble making Battle Portrait work with Battle Core VisuStella MZ

I checked and the settings seems to only update when I exit the program. So it was working properly in the end, just another thing I found out with plugins.
  3. RMMZ Having trouble making Battle Portrait work with Battle Core VisuStella MZ

i’m gonna try it out after work, thank you :)
  4. RMMZ Having trouble making Battle Portrait work with Battle Core VisuStella MZ

My Battle Layout Style is set to portrait and in Portrait Style "Show Portraits?" is at true. In "Note" for my actor, I've added the file name which is located in img/pictures inside <Battle Portrait: x file name>. I've got no clue what needs to be done after this or if I'm missing something. I...
  5. Weird pause using effekseer animation based on sprite sheet in battle

Okay, so I found the issue and it's really simple. While checking the tutorial again, I glossed over step 5 which says to change "Mean" in "Time to live" inside Basic Settings to your frame count if the animation lingers, which it did. After changing the setting, it worked perfectly. So, for any...
  6. Weird pause using effekseer animation based on sprite sheet in battle

I've used this Tutorial, but in battle, the animation plays as you would expect until you reach the end. At that point, there's a weird pause that continues for 2 or 3 times the animation's length in time before the damage is dealt. I don't know what could cause it as it looks perfectly fine...
  7. How to go about making a 3 tile gate ?

Alright, so I set up a test gate to check if it had something to do with my cutscene event, but the same happened. Now, I just realized I can just keep the Direction fix box checked and it won't change the sprite when the text pops up. When I want it to change like you said I can just set...
  8. How to go about making a 3 tile gate ?

There you go Edit: I realized some screenshots hid the variable with the tip. On those, it's Gate Passage as well with the value at 1 and 2 respectively.
  9. How to go about making a 3 tile gate ?

Changing the priority to the same as characters solved the issue with walking on my fence. I've tried to find what made the fence change to turn up when it's set as turn down as it's image but so far no luck. I think my sprite sheet is fine but I'll show the file just in case. You gave me the...
  10. How to go about making a 3 tile gate ?

So I made a 3 horizontal tile gate, but there are a few problems with it, though I'm still new to making games on RPG Maker MZ. I set up the gate so it appears after a cutscene plays out and its invisibility is turned off (handled inside the cutscene event), like a trap. However, when I interact...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What's kind of amazing is I've been in a developmental rut for the LONGEST time but putting a music mix on of video game soundtracks and specifically hearing the VX Ace music come up and it's nostalgia of me being excited to make my first game has REALLY got me going again!
Finally finished my tiefling!
F222514F-9F32-4B97-88C3-664E8A2134C3.gif
I wonder... If I develop my own game hacks, does it count as beating the game my own way?
First 12 minutes of gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2ndServeofNoodles