Search results

1. VX Ace to MV Converter

FINALLY! Completely isolated and solved the problem. For some reason, one of the "Show Message" dialogues had a paragraph spacing on its second line of text (looked like a bunch of spaces, but a single backspace deleted it entirely). I couldn't see it because it didn't show up on VX Ace at all...
  2. VX Ace to MV Converter

I don't think that's it. As I've said, I created a map from scratch, created a NEW EVENT there, just copied the instructions of the old event and this still happens to the new map. Copying the instructions of the event to Common Events crashes the game. I think it has something to do with the...
  3. VX Ace to MV Converter

That's the whole original map. It's just an empty room with an event. It's supposed to be a black screen that displays text based on the player choices during the game. All the dialogue branches are contained on the event, which is the only thing in the room. Edit: just tested adding other...
  4. VX Ace to MV Converter

Sent you the link to the files via PM.
  5. VX Ace to MV Converter

I'm having a weird bug with this conversion. Everything went fine, but one single event doesn't appear on MV. It's the last event of the game (an invisible auto-start that triggers the epilogue). I can read the whole event by editing Map009.js with notepad++, it's all there, but RPG Maker MV...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Unfortunately, while trying to run an app I needed (curse you, Adobe!), my laptop blacked out, so my data got wiped when I got it repaired. Stuff like facesets are saved in my drive, but my sprites now only exist as screenshots I've taken in the past :kaocry:To be fair, I'm a little relieved, since I've been feeling unsatisfied with the visual style of the character sprites, and I guess I can now revamp them?

after lot's of edits to Mike's attacks (to make it seamless with movement, no EX versions, cost 1-ups), I finally got combo skills to work. had to do a lot moving tho to get the combo list to appear where it is lol. that actually took longer than setting up the moves.
What's kind of amazing is I've been in a developmental rut for the LONGEST time but putting a music mix on of video game soundtracks and specifically hearing the VX Ace music come up and it's nostalgia of me being excited to make my first game has REALLY got me going again!
Finally finished my tiefling!
F222514F-9F32-4B97-88C3-664E8A2134C3.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
siantknight1120