Search results

1. jporter917

Standard Generator Parts

Hello! I bought the beast-men DLC through steam and downloaded it. I was reading the special instructions on this site as it downloaded and installed. I lost my standard SV_body_p01 and etc images. Is there anywhere I can find the standard images? Whenever I reinstall RPG Maker it installs the...
  2. jporter917

Change the position of Yanfly's Action Sequence display

Is there any way to change the position, in the battle scene, of battle log/action name display window?
  3. jporter917

VE Battle Command Window icons

I am using VE battle command window and I can figure out how to put graphic icons in front of each command. I am not sure what I am missing. https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-mv/battle-command-window/
  4. jporter917

Comission Work

Are there any artist that make tilesets that work comissions? I am looking to hire/buy some custom sets. $$$
  5. jporter917

Train skills over time

Looking for some advice. I am wanting to incorporate a system where an Actor will use a skill book to gain a skill. What would be the best option to accomplish this? I know there are some good plugins out there, but I am having trouble accomplishing the task. Skill - You will use a skill book...
  6. jporter917

Victor's Target Arrow Error

I am using Victor's Target Arrow and I am getting a error I can't seem to figure out. If anyone can help, I am getting an error when entering combat. I linked an image of the error and included the line of code giving the error. Anyone got any ideas?  Current script list is in my sig.  369 -  ...
  7. jporter917

Sprite Request

I am looking for someone to create four Sprite sheets for me based on the characters I attached to this post. I am using tall sprites like the one I, also, attached to this post. If anyone is will help to it would be greatly appericated.  - -
  8. jporter917

Simple Turn Indicator

I am looking for help with a simple turn indicator for battle scenes. I am not wanting anything too fancy, I hope, just a small text box in the top center of the battle scene which displays the character's name whoes turn it is. I made a mock up to help with my idea. If anyone could help that...
  9. jporter917

Enemy Battle HP Script

I am trying to find a script that will show the Enemies HP during combat in the top left corner of the screen. I can't seem to locate a script already created. I don't want anything to "fancy" a simpy HUD or graphic and then just the display of the HP. I found a picture which I have included...
  10. jporter917

Yanfly Engine Ace - Active Chain Skills v1.01

I am using Yanfly Active Chain Skill script and I am in need of some help with a few edits. I want to change how the chain system work slightly, I can't seem to change the input key to active a chain; as well I am wanting to add a graphic indicting which key to press for input, successful and...
  11. jporter917

Ziife's Spin Menu, help?!

I am using Zife's Spin Menu and I have run into a snag and can't seem to get past the issue. I am attempting to move the Menu from the bottom right or the screen to the top right of the screen. I managed to move the Battle Menu from the bottom to the top, but if I attempt to move the Actor Menu...
  12. jporter917

Custom HUD

I am looking for a Custom Side Battle HUD. I included a image, which I quickly threw together. So when the battle opens up the player is asked to fight or run. Simple enough. During fight the "active" character is displayed larger than the rest and those awating their turn are put under the...
  13. jporter917

Battle System Modification (LinkShot System)

LinkShot System I am using Victor Saint's Animated Battles and Animated Battlers. I have a good understand of the script and how to import battles and make them work. However, I am wanting to change up combat a bit. What I am looking for is to remove "Special" from combat; characters can simply...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Unfortunately, while trying to run an app I needed (curse you, Adobe!), my laptop blacked out, so my data got wiped when I got it repaired. Stuff like facesets are saved in my drive, but my sprites now only exist as screenshots I've taken in the past :kaocry:To be fair, I'm a little relieved, since I've been feeling unsatisfied with the visual style of the character sprites, and I guess I can now revamp them?

after lot's of edits to Mike's attacks (to make it seamless with movement, no EX versions, cost 1-ups), I finally got combo skills to work. had to do a lot moving tho to get the combo list to appear where it is lol. that actually took longer than setting up the moves.
What's kind of amazing is I've been in a developmental rut for the LONGEST time but putting a music mix on of video game soundtracks and specifically hearing the VX Ace music come up and it's nostalgia of me being excited to make my first game has REALLY got me going again!
Finally finished my tiefling!
F222514F-9F32-4B97-88C3-664E8A2134C3.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arnvrl