Search results

1. Azure_Sinbad

Help with Yanfly Plugins Animated SV Enemies, Dragonbones and Action Sequence Pack 3

For anyone else that wanders on to this, here is the code. Before deleting anything I'd recommend making a copy of the plugin and changing things on one of them just in case you make any mistakes at all...
  2. Azure_Sinbad

Help with Yanfly Plugins Animated SV Enemies, Dragonbones and Action Sequence Pack 3

Hey, no problem if you just give me a moment I'll send you a message with the details of what I edited etc.
  3. Azure_Sinbad

Hey no worries, just give me a bit to compare the original plugin to my edited one to check what I deleted :)
  4. Azure_Sinbad

Yeah I've checked my plugin order and the versions and they're all up to date :/ Thank you though, hopefully there's a fix otherwise I've got to decide on what to leave out which I'd rather not! UPDATE: I've just gone into the plugin and deleted all of the code for the camera clamp feature so...
  5. Azure_Sinbad

Hi thanks for getting back to me, unfortunately your suggestions haven't solved either of my problems. With the first issue, the enemy in question is a slightly larger sprite, and the attack that they do is a physical hit attack which I would like to look like they're actually hitting the...
  6. Azure_Sinbad

Hi people, Looking for help with 2 separate issues I'm having with these plugins, first up; In battle when my enemies are going to attack, if I have them animated to run right right up to my party, if there is any overlap between the two, my enemy will be beneath my party characters instead of...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

That feeling when you have an out-of-bounds error and an ai enemy exploits it to kill you
i'm getting better and i think im going to work on my magical girl game while I wait to get some stuff for my horror game. i hope you guys are having a good day
Kept making a new frame for any change I did so ended up with a gif XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoctorDeathtrap