Search results

1. kittgts

Big Events

Good afternoon, Thanks for the cool plugin, but here's the question. Can you add the ability to make the expansion of tiles not only down but up?
  2. kittgts

Map Generator

Hello everyone, but how can I do this in a plugin so that when I exit the dungeon and go back - it is not reset and remember the last generated set?
  3. kittgts

Help me find the soul plugin plz (MV)

However, in this case - you can not control the room itself, if in due course something is destroyed in it while the player will run somewhere, because it is an ephemeral technology. Also, you will not be able to transfer things from the 1st room to the other, in this case the plug-in from the...
  4. kittgts

Example on wallpaper and variable 1 We have a hotel room number 1. Variables serve as a number that remembers one or another object. Variable N1 = 1 - Wallpaper red, changing N1 = 2 - wallpaper in blue The fact is that in the 1st such room there can be more than 100 different variables as the...
  5. kittgts

I need a plugin that can create its own variables without using standard variables and switches. That's exactly what the soul was like, and I could not find alternative ones.
  6. kittgts

Of course I was looking. Before writing here - I was trying to find if not this plug-in, then its alternative. And then. that the soul - a thief for me was a big and unpleasant news. It's all very, very sad
  7. kittgts

in fact of the matter. that Yanfly uses standard variables, and I need new ones that are not used and are not created in the editor
  8. kittgts

In this topic, there is little that information. what I need , but thx
  9. kittgts

I use a large number of hotel rooms, where each room is a set of almost 100 different variables. (Light, food, water, life, mood, colors, length of wallpaper and certain objects) I am lacking in variables - after all only 10 rooms - already 1000 such variables. Although they are not used often -...
  10. kittgts

It is clear, but no one has the alternative to this script
  11. kittgts

Good afternoon. Dear soul 777 left the plug-in and all his work and plug-ins - deleted. On the Internet they can not be found. Please share the plugin if anyone has left it. This is very important, thank you in advance! Custom Variables talk about this...
  12. kittgts

Good afternoon. Dear soul 777 left the plug-in and all his work and plug-ins - deleted. On the Internet they can not be found. Please share the plugin if anyone has left it. This is very important, thank you in advance! Custom Variables talk about this...
  13. kittgts

Stops interaction with the event

Hello everyone, help me please! All the time it was all right, but somehow I started to notice that playing the game started to stupid events on the map. Clicking on the event - it worked in a second. It also started to blunt and move from map to map. In addition, the FPS began to jump on the...
  14. kittgts

RPG Maker MV 1.5.0 Update!

And where to get these files in this case? If you completely remove the Maker from the steam - it is put anyway the latest version and if you create a project on it - it's the same thing. Download full installer - all the same as in the incentive. There is nothing new and old. I updated...
  15. kittgts

RPG Maker MV 1.5.0 Update!

Hello. Help please, what can be caused by the problem with the graphics. When moving from 1.2 to 1.5, sometimes the image starts to twitch when the character moves. There are no errors, all the plug-ins are disabled for the duration of the check, parallax, etc. These twitches do not penetrate...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

That feeling when you have an out-of-bounds error and an ai enemy exploits it to kill you
i'm getting better and i think im going to work on my magical girl game while I wait to get some stuff for my horror game. i hope you guys are having a good day
Kept making a new frame for any change I did so ended up with a gif XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoctorDeathtrap