Search results

1. microck

Mouse doesn't work in-game

Hello ! Some of my players (not all players) can't use the mouse (click on screen does nothing :/). I use this simple script call in an event for enable the mouse: Just in case, this is the script I use for enabling / disabling the mouse Why some players can't use the mouse while other...
  2. microck

Brightness option ?

Hey ! Is it possible to adjust the brightness (with shader or whatever) ? I don't want to use pictures overlay, hue RM MV option or plugin like Khas lightning (performances issues).
  3. microck

Conditionnal branches with audio volume

Hello everybody ! I need help for a little thing. What I want to do is showing a picture on certain audio volume. for example: if bgm volume = 50; then "show picture 2" I tried this in conditionnal branches: if script: AudioManager.bgmVolume = 50 then: Show picture 2 if not: Show picture 1 The...
  4. microck

Reset switchs and variables

Hello ! Is it possible to set all switchs to off and reset variables to zero easily (like a script call...) ?
  5. microck

Check if player facing an event

Hello ! So basically I search in the conditional branch a way to tell that: "if player facing an event". Any solution (script or not) ? :)
  6. microck

Move the mouse with controller

Hello ! So we can play my game with keyboard + mouse or a controller. The problem is that if the player use a controller, he still need to use the mouse. Is it possible to use the right analog stick on a controller to move the mouse cursor ?
  7. microck

[RM MV]Pictures Issues

Hello I've problems with "show pictures"... For example: Picture A: the character open the mouth, Picture B: the character close the eyes. So I use "show picture number 32" open mouth, waiting 20 frames, and then "show picture number 32" close the eyes. Problem: The picture 32 disappear...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thank you to everyone who participated in the 3rd quarter annual Drifty jam! I'm always so impressed with the games people make! This time our winner dominated both categories!
jamWinners2.png
That feeling when you have an out-of-bounds error and an ai enemy exploits it to kill you
i'm getting better and i think im going to work on my magical girl game while I wait to get some stuff for my horror game. i hope you guys are having a good day
Kept making a new frame for any change I did so ended up with a gif XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoctorDeathtrap