Search results

1. 2 Anthro Sprite/Face/Battler

**SOLVED** This was a case of "stupid new guy didn't learn and read first". Hiddeone's resources worked amazing! Thank you all for your patience and help.
  2. 2 Anthro Sprite/Face/Battler

File name is best kids. Only Sprite sheet I'm seeing with a anthro tiger (unless I'm just blind and missing it?) Characters dont need to be kids. Was just using what I could find. To answer your question....because I'm dumb and didnt think about the generator. Haven't played with it yet...
  3. 2 Anthro Sprite/Face/Battler

My apologies. Really didn't mean to come across that way. :( This may be a "go do some more learning" situation but, all I can find (on https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/hiddenones-mv-resource-warehouse.47255/) is battlers for almost everything but the beast kids. I'm sure...
  4. 2 Anthro Sprite/Face/Battler

Sorry, Wasn't trying to bump, just frustrated. Been looking for a few days now with no luck. I didn't think about beast man pack. That might work real well for the faces. Thank you!! Just need a recolor on the sprites and a set of matching battlers and i'm good to go. Thanks again!!
  5. 2 Anthro Sprite/Face/Battler

Anyone know where i can even start??
  6. 2 Anthro Sprite/Face/Battler

Resource Type: Sprite recolor, face, side view battler Maker Format: MV Art Style: Open to any Description: Hello all, I am new to rpg maker and am starting making an adventure (like so many others). I am hitting a road block when it comes to actor assets. What I am looking for is: 1...
  7. Halp! Can't locate resources

I don't know how or why, but I installed it on another computer and everything is fine. Must have been a download error or something weird. Will try reinstalling on first computer tomorrow. Thank you for the reply though! :)
  8. Halp! Can't locate resources

Hello all. I am brand new to RPGMMV. When i go to add a new event, i double click on the checkerboard area under "Image" and all that comes up to choose from is (None) and [Tileset B], [Tileset C]. I can see the png files for the characters and all the other resources in file explorer but cannot...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thank you to everyone who participated in the 3rd quarter annual Drifty jam! I'm always so impressed with the games people make! This time our winner dominated both categories!
jamWinners2.png
That feeling when you have an out-of-bounds error and an ai enemy exploits it to kill you
i'm getting better and i think im going to work on my magical girl game while I wait to get some stuff for my horror game. i hope you guys are having a good day
Kept making a new frame for any change I did so ended up with a gif XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoctorDeathtrap