Search results

1. user3k

OcRam - Lights plugin (for MV)

Hello @OcRam After some tests, I changed the offset value to 400 and it worked. This is something that is 'default' in the plugin? I dont know if is because I copied the plugin from the demo, and the problems affect only me, but I think this options should be default (color #ffffffff and x...
  2. user3k

I've changed the plugin settings 'other settings -> battle/player data -> color' and changed to #ffffffff and it worked, thank you. But in the battle, the 'cone' of the light appear wrong, showing herself in the middle of the screen. How can i solve, so that they appear in the middle of the...
  3. user3k

Hello @OcRam In my project, the chars turn up yellow, but in your demo they are normal. I updated the libs folder with my project folder (I made a new project), and in your project the chars turned yellow. How to solve? tnks
  4. user3k

Medieval Tiles (MV - In Progress)

+1 I am also awaiting the package with the monsters. We need battles!  :D
  5. user3k

Product Release: Fantasy & Medieval

I was eagerly waiting for the Medieval Town Bundle pack, with them I can create the perfect scenario for my rpg... I can imagine and then transform my imagination into reality. They remind me a lot of D&D, and the vast, complex and rich world of Forgotten.
  6. user3k

~ Ækashics Librarium ~ | Animated & Static Battlers |

Awesome. I'm looking forward for the hero releases! Also, the 'humanoid' monsters! 
  7. user3k

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Excellent. How about some 'beast' bodies?
  8. user3k

Resizing Assets for MV

Edit: worked
  9. user3k

Resizing Assets for MV

The tool is not working for me: Windows 10
  10. user3k

Dungeons and Dragons Core Rules

Very nice, really good work. Max base stats are just 20? What are the bonus and penalties? Base armor class is 10, i got that. But how attack bonus are calculated? Stats screen: The 'Parameters' have the same info you can see in the 'General'. And the Biografy can be seen in the top of the...
  11. user3k

GubiD's Tactical Battle System v2.4 for Ace

Can I actually attack in the map, like Final Fantasy Tactics? The attacks are being played in another map, with just the player and the enemy.
  12. user3k

About the Feat  in neverwinter nights you choose yours Feats based on your level, like warrior level 1 is granted 1 Feat, level 5 one more etc. Equal the 3rd edition. Jp can be added but I like more the 3rd edition system. Path: i don't know exact how it works, but the two options appear great...
  13. user3k

Awesome!!!!!!!!!! I love d&d, being a old player. And I love games like Baldur's Gate. You've a beta of the script? I'm anxious to try. I know ad&d and 3/3.5 rules.  The classes and the damage/to hit/atributes is something I really want. The good and old d&d system - strenght to closed...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thank you to everyone who participated in the 3rd quarter annual Drifty jam! I'm always so impressed with the games people make! This time our winner dominated both categories!
jamWinners2.png
That feeling when you have an out-of-bounds error and an ai enemy exploits it to kill you
i'm getting better and i think im going to work on my magical girl game while I wait to get some stuff for my horror game. i hope you guys are having a good day
Kept making a new frame for any change I did so ended up with a gif XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoctorDeathtrap