Search results

1. Where is everything?

I've recently started a new game on VXA and was so excited but I noticed all recourses and scripts have been converted for MV or MZ. I'm not sure how this works or why the old ones were all deleted. For example, i'm trying to acquire Yanfly's battle script core engine - the pages are there but...
  2. I can't for the life of me find these!

A while ago I found an awesome list that Granny's lists had posted on portraits and busts. The list was HUGE but I found a site that had the perfect characters for the game I am pouring my heart and soul into. Unfortunatley, I had to wipe my computer and I lost them all. A game called "Wyrm...
  3. Galv's "use item" script trouble

Hey I was wondering if someone could help me. I have Galv's use item script, where you stand in front of an event and bring up your key items, like so... However if I use ANY other button other than "Z" on the keyboard to use it...nothing will happen which will confuse whoever is playing. You...
  4. Victor Engine Fog troubles

Hey all so I'm trying out this VE Fog and Overlay script (I just love VE) But it's just not working. I have put the Fog Image into a seperate Fog folder in "Graphics" and in the Map Tag I have: <fog effect> id: 10 name:"FogVE" opacity: 100 </fog effect> <fog move 1: 3, 0> But there just isn't...
  5. How do I do this event?

I'm looking for a way to event (possibly may need a script if I do I can't find one) so I can battle monsters in my game without going into the actual battle mode. Eg: Player is walking around on the interior map. An enemy approaches and instead of going into battle mode I want the player to be...
  6. Scene_Combine Script help

Hey again, I've been looking at a script so I can combine items. I've come across a few but one I really like is from efeberk but I have no idea how to implement it. The thread was closed so I can't ask on there. Basically my problem is I don't know where to put it in my...
  7. Victor Script Trouble

Hey, I'm having trouble with my Victor Script. This is the first time I've ever used a script so I followed a step by step tutorial on YouTube, specifically for footstep sounds using Victor Step Sound script, via Region ID. The problem is it just...doesn't seem to work for me. I have the...
  8. I really need some help!

Hey there guys, Long time RPG Maker fan, first time poster. I'm making a Horror game on VXAce and I'm pretty stumped at these two problems. I've looked EVERYWHERE for a Tutorial and just can't seem to find one I need. Or if I have I'm too dumb to realise that's what I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hmm... Mushrooms, maybe they're not poisonous...
unknown.png
Hi, I'm a new and upcoming Indie Developer, and I could really use some help when it comes to system programming. Explorers can only go so far before needing a map, you know?
I made a comic strip with the characters of my game.Flor en la cola eng.jpg
Hey, what does it mean in settings, privacy, where it says allow users to: view your identities??????????
I have returned yet again. No reason for my hiatus; just got distracted by video games and stuff. I figured out how to make a bootleg Ys 1 Battle system using in engine scripting (The only plugin enabled is the HUD thing).
Unfortunately I have no idea how to program but-stabbing as a crit without it being even more complicated to program so this is it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taler1980